T Nation

Skinny Jeans

Must have thought he was James Dean in those skinny jeans.
But he looked more like a drag queen, and it’s really dumb, (uh)
Trying to squat to the floor, to the ground (uh).
I said “you must be dumb. Trying to squat to the floor, to the ground”

He liked to post about skinny jeans, just to cause a scene
A crotch so tight that it made him scream. Jeans came undone (uh!).
Trying to squat to the floor, to the ground.

People always told him: be careful what you do (dah!)
Skinny jeans will make your balls turn blue (hee-ee-ee!)
His mother always told him: ah -be careful what you wear.
Or you’ll hear a big old tear when you sit down in a chair (hey-ay-ay!)

Skinny jeans fit like no other (uh!)
If you’re a girl -'coz then your dick won’t go numb (oh, yeah)
But slim jeans really are no fun (hooh!)
Yeah slim jeans ain’t no fun (oh, no). No fun when your lace is undone.

(No. No. No. Hee-hee-hee, hee-hee-hee-ooh!)
For forty days and for forty nights
He lay on his side
Could not can stand when his tight waistband
Couldn’t be done
Need big-ga pants
When you squat to the floor, to the ground.
So take my strong advice-ah, increase your jeans size by twice…
(do think twice, do think twice-ooh!)

i hate him 2, but i applaud your effort

So you really just tried a billie jean remix, huh?

this guy is on your mind that much that you wrote a poem about him? um, is it that serious?

cargo pants, black with green chains

yeah hes gay

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
So you really just tried a billie jean remix, huh?

this guy is on your mind that much that you wrote a poem about him? um, is it that serious?

cargo parts, black with green chains[/quote]

Actually, I can’t get my head around the fact that anybody would attempt to squat ATG in skinny jeans and not be suprised at the outcome.

Oh, and it isn’t a poem. The recording studio is booked for next month. Single should be out by Christmas. All proceeds go to The Victims of Vampirism fund.

Although I should be flattered I generally find this sort of behaviour to be quite creepy

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Although I should be flattered I generally find this sort of behaviour to be quite creepy[/quote]

Have you actually contributed anything about TRAINING on a TRAINING website?

Well, I guess this doesn’t hold up. I can name about 10 popular members off the top of my head who probably don’t even train (or look like) but hang out in GAL or SAMA all day.

Although I should be flattered I generally find this sort of behaviour to be quite creepy[/quote]

LOL! I think it’s a crush.

D

[quote]SSC wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
Although I should be flattered I generally find this sort of behaviour to be quite creepy

Have you actually contributed anything about TRAINING on a TRAINING website?

Well, I guess this doesn’t hold up. I can name about 10 popular members off the top of my head who probably don’t even train (or look like) but hang out in GAL or SAMA all day.[/quote]

I’ve got a training log your more than welcome to look at mate.

I don’t see the point in contributing to the training threads tbh. What I have to say has no doubt already been said many many times.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

D[/quote]

He’s probably spent the whole day dreaming it up.

I own these peoples minds

If you think my behaviour is even remotely creepy, then you’ve not only overestimated the time it took me to write that, but you’ve underestimated my capacity for sinister behaviour. I could’ve just as easily posted that in one of your threads, but hey, why should you be the only one recklessly abusing their thread-starting quota?

I think it’s hilarious and more than a little ironic, that I’m being portrayed as the obsessive loner sitting around posting on the internet all day.

[quote]roybot wrote:
If you think my behaviour is even remotely creepy, then you’ve not only overestimated the time it took me to write that, but you’ve underestimated my capacity for sinister behaviour. I could’ve just as easily posted that in one of your threads, but hey, why should you be the only one recklessly abusing their thread-starting quota?

I think it’s hilarious and more than a little ironic, that I’m being portrayed as the obssessive loner sitting around posting on the internet all day.

[/quote]

Ha ha no need to get cranky roybot mate just stating what i felt.

A cold creep travelling up my spine while reading your heartfelt ode

Nah mate it’s a laugh chin up and stop getting so defensive lol

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

D[/quote]

I’m not on his friends list following him around jumping to his defense, now am I? You forgot to bring him a bouquet. And some originality.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

D

I’m not on his friends list following him around jumping to his defense, now am I? You forgot to bring him a bouquet. And some originality.

[/quote]

Yeah but you’ve been checking my profile

And writing me poems

I’m starting to worry about you mate

[quote]roybot wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

D

[/quote]

Now now don’t go getting your panties in wad just cause your little love poem weren’t too funny.

Laters roy.

D

And just so you know, I think some of Jack’s posts are hilarious. This thread is actually panning out in pretty much the direction I predicted.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:

Now now don’t go getting your panties in wad just cause your little love poem weren’t too funny.

Laters roy.

D[/quote]

Laters Dedicated (obviously not to the English language).

This is some freaky shit going on over here.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

Laters roy.

D

Laters Dedicated (obviously not to the English language).

[/quote]

And you not to writing effective love poems roy. If you want to get him to fall for you step up your game.

Seriously guy just having a little fun. I don’t want you to be my e-enemy now.

Take care,

D

Yeah but you’ve been checking my profile[/quote]

No shit…
Then why don’t you run along and set it to private?

Sit up straight and pay attention in class -it’s based on a song by a dead guy called Michael Jackson - you might’ve heard of him… and if you think that ‘song’ is in any way a gesture of affection, then you’re pretty way off track…unless you want it to be.

Don’t. At least not yet.