T Nation

Skinny Jeans...Are YOU Cool Enough?

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
Well its about damn time! I’m sick of these kids walking around in their loose fitting clothing, thats not sexy at all. Take some pride in yourself and get sexy how else are you going to get laid.[/quote]

THANK YOU!!! I thought I was alone here. I just bought a pair…size extra large. I’ll get back to you guys in 4 hours when I finally get them all the way on!!!

YAY skinny jeans!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
To each his own.
Skinny jeans look just as douchey as those clown pajama pants BBers wore back in the 80’s.

Trends come and go.
Whatever. [/quote]

No argument there - I hated those stupid fucking clown pants.

Proud to say I never owned a pair of those… [/quote]

Sadly, I must admit I owned a pair of Steeler Zubaz pants lol. I just used them as house pants though, honest injun’.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
To each his own.
Skinny jeans look just as douchey as those clown pajama pants BBers wore back in the 80’s.

[/quote]

You want a roundhouse kick to the face while I’m wearing these badboys? Forget about it!!!

I’m ready for the low cut girl jeans to come back. You know the ones from about 4 years ago where they have to keep themselves trimmed to keep from seeing the top of the goodie tree. That’s one fad I wish hadn’t gone away, these damn skinny jeans make every girl look like flat butts.

I like my pants

Burn in Hell, Dwarf.

[quote]dday wrote:
I’m ready for the low cut girl jeans to come back. You know the ones from about 4 years ago where they have to keep themselves trimmed to keep from seeing the top of the goodie tree. That’s one fad I wish hadn’t gone away, these damn skinny jeans make every girl look like flat butts.[/quote]

mah. cuz dudes starting wearing them too.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
To each his own.

Trends come and go.
Whatever. [/quote]

No argument there - I hated those stupid fucking clown pants.

Proud to say I never owned a pair of those… [/quote]

Sadly, I must admit I owned a pair of Steeler Zubaz pants lol. I just used them as house pants though, honest injun’.[/quote]

Parachute Pants were the worst.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
My seventeen year old son refuses to wear them, “Dad, their gay”. He constantly rags on his pretty boy friends about how long they take to get ready lol. He’s the most rugged looking for lack of a better term in his group and coincidently he’s also the one with the most girls calling him. All is not lost, some young un’s like my boy get it.

[/quote]

There is hope!

I’m calling it now, next year speedo + chaps. Get your gear now.

[quote]Rattler wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
These jeans could make the best looking ass and legs on the planet, look like shit.
I disapprove of skinny jeans. They make hot chicks busted…[/quote]

Agreed, most gals look like crap in them. Try telling that to someone. If they have a decent butt and pair of legs, crap. Maybe 1/1000 skinny attractive women look good in them, but it’s a very specific build on a gal I normally would find to skinny anyway. At least for them they don’t look worse.[/quote]

Skinny jeans only suit girls with long legs and an overall slim build. Too many stubby girls wearing that stuff, they look silly as hell.[/quote]
just like any other fashion trend, you need the right body type to look good in them. as stated, they really only work on slim girls with longer legs. they look bad on on most other people and just accentuate how overweight they actually are. i do think they look really good on the right girl though.

i will say however, that when i was in college and 130lbs i wore them.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I’m calling it now, next year speedo + chaps. Get your gear now.[/quote]

And LIP GLOSS don’t forget the Lip Gloss.

The 80’s came back in the worst way. Like the bastard child of Boy George and George Michael

Small discrepancy here - worrying about what another man is wearing will never result in you being less “gay” than the man in question… and lets be honest here, this skinny jean hating subculture, is wrapped up in not looking gay. Very queer if you ask me.

They need to make skinny jeans with room for diapers for adults. Its gotta be impossible to take them on and off multiple times a day to shit. Obviously the hipsters dont eat so they dont shit. But for me, diaper + skinny jeans sounds pretty awesome.

Yo, guys. Get with the times.
Skinny jeans are out.
Jeggings are in.
This dude is hip.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
Small discrepancy here - worrying about what another man is wearing will never result in you being less “gay” than the man in question… and lets be honest here, this skinny jean hating subculture, is wrapped up in not looking gay. Very queer if you ask me.[/quote]

Who’s worried?..we’re just slingin’ shit here lol.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Yo, guys. Get with the times.
Skinny jeans are out.
Jeggings are in.
This dude is hip.[/quote]

Jeggings…what the…??? Jeggings what is a Jeggin…how is that guy geting blood to flow to his legs?

[quote]Deorum wrote:
Small discrepancy here - worrying about what another man is wearing will never result in you being less “gay” than the man in question… and lets be honest here, this skinny jean hating subculture, is wrapped up in not looking gay. Very queer if you ask me.[/quote]

I got one whole foot in, guys!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

I got one whole foot in, guys!![/quote]

LOL! You’ll never get past your dick!

I’m pretty sure these “skinny” jeans are for girls so what’s the big deal? Who’s worrying about the odd ball guy here and there?

I agree with the poster earlier who said he can’t wait for the women’s low cut jeans to come back. I also used to love the style where they are super thin down at the ankle, almost skin tight. I remember in college practically drooling over girls wearing those and wondering how they got their feet through.

The key for women wearing jeans is to wear them with style. Not baggy and hanging down, and not overly tight. They should fit. Also they should wear a smallish type of shirt and no sweater or any kind of bull crap like that tied around their waist. I want to see the goods. Btw, highly faded, worn or even cut up jeans can most definitely be worn with style.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

I got one whole foot in, guys!![/quote]

LOL! You’ll never get past your dick![/quote]

…?