T Nation

Skinny Jeans...Are YOU Cool Enough?

Controversial skinny jeans for tots flying off shelves

[quote]Skinny jeans, the uniform of clubbing teens and arty twentysomethings the world over, have made it onto the back-to-school clothing lists of this yearâ??s kindergarten class.

There are even toddler styles specifically designed to go over diapers that have drawstring waistbands to pull the pants in for that ultrathin look.

They are too tight, too sexy and too mature for little kids, critics claim. But theyâ??re flying off the shelves of Old Navy, which began selling girlsâ?? styles in fall 2007 and added baby sizes this year. They start at $19.50 a pair, and are available for ages 6 months to 14 years.[/quote]

Where are you guys going for your skinny jeans? I figure I might as well join in the fun with the rest of you!

I’m getting in on the gorund floor of this epic thread.

I have nothing really funny to say, though. Um, tight small jeans are pretty silly…um…Professor X has a typo in the thread title…ah, well that’s about it.

I’m sticking with my normal-fitting ones. That way, when this fad starts to wear out, I’ll be a trend-setter. For the first time in my life, I’ll be the one setting the trends. I can’t wait for it to happen. I can feel it working right now. It’s happening! It’s happening! Oh fuck, I’m peaking, I’m peaking! I’m…I’m…oh God, don’t say that to me now! No, take that out of my…wait. What is this thread about? Skinny fucking jeans? No thanks. I don’t want to end up like Jack Urboady.

I f*ucking hate this trend so much. But it’s a trend and will pass. I’m not allowed in A&F anyway my T levels are so high I set off alarms an the shirtless guys in the back come running out telling me to leave or they will slap my face.

Sicabs gets a pass

[quote]four60 wrote:
…guys in the back come running out telling me to leave or they will slap my face.
[/quote]

LOL!

It’s very popular here in London. Not that it affects me, I just point and laugh.

These jeans could make the best looking ass and legs on the planet, look like shit.

I disapprove of skinny jeans. They make hot chicks busted…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
These jeans could make the best looking ass and legs on the planet, look like shit.

I disapprove of skinny jeans. They make hot chicks busted…[/quote]

Agreed, most gals look like crap in them. Try telling that to someone. If they have a decent butt and pair of legs, crap. Maybe 1/1000 skinny attractive women look good in them, but it’s a very specific build on a gal I normally would find to skinny anyway. At least for them they don’t look worse.

[quote]tom63 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I disapprove of skinny jeans. They make hot chicks busted…[/quote]

Agreed, most gals look like crap in them. Try telling that to someone. If they have a decent butt and pair of legs, crap. Maybe 1/1000 skinny attractive women look good in them, but it’s a very specific build on a gal I normally would find to skinny anyway. At least for them they don’t look worse.[/quote]

Skinny jeans only suit girls with long legs and an overall slim build. Too many stubby girls wearing that stuff, they look silly as hell.

Just checking but You do know X meant skinny Jeans for guys right.

A woman can squeeze her azz into whatever jeans she can. If she looks good naked it will show…except MooMoos…hmmmm hell I’m even cool with that on second thought.

I’ve always been told as a kid (damnit my Father must still be laughing in his grave) that skinny jeans, if wear for a too long period, would reduce blood flow in yer nuts and make you sterile.

[quote]Itâ??s no mistake the popular jeans are called â??skinnyâ??, says Shelly Russell-Mayhew, psychology professor and eating disorder expert at the University of Calgary.

â??The fact they are using the word skinny is important,â?? says Russell-Mayhew, â??The child says, â??I must be okay since I fit into skinny jeans.â?? â??[/quote]

Apparently, this woman doesn’t get out much. A good percentage of the hipsters-douches I see wearing these jeans (both male (i think) and females) are fat, and still manage to fit into the ‘skinny jeans.’

Baggy Leather Pants, BITCH

Skinny jeans for toddlers. Fuck that - my 2 year old daughter’s quads are already too bricked for skinny jeans…lol…

that’s what I wear, so I can make threads about how you guys find jeans that fit the legs. I just assumed everyone wore skinny jeans from all the thread topics that have come up about the subject. :wink:

To each his own.
Skinny jeans look just as douchey as those clown pajama pants BBers wore back in the 80’s.

Trends come and go.
Whatever.

My seventeen year old son refuses to wear them, “Dad, their gay”. He constantly rags on his pretty boy friends about how long they take to get ready lol. He’s the most rugged looking for lack of a better term in his group and coincidently he’s also the one with the most girls calling him. All is not lost, some young un’s like my boy get it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
To each his own.
Skinny jeans look just as douchey as those clown pajama pants BBers wore back in the 80’s.

Trends come and go.
Whatever. [/quote]

No argument there - I hated those stupid fucking clown pants.

Proud to say I never owned a pair of those…

Well its about damn time! I’m sick of these kids walking around in their loose fitting clothing, thats not sexy at all. Take some pride in yourself and get sexy how else are you going to get laid.

They look like girls in them. WTF …was this not a fad in the 80’s? Then to role them up at the bottom too?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
To each his own.

Trends come and go.
Whatever. [/quote]

You mean the “dance” pants with the wide legs?

Why do you hate me?