T Nation

Skinny Guys - Before & After

Hey guys,

There’s a ton of before and after pics showing people’s transformations, with most of them coming from a weight loss perspective.

I’m interested in seeing more before and after pics of skinny guys who bulked up and attained their goals.

Can any hardgainers in here post their before and after pics?

[quote]514Mann wrote:
Hey guys,

There’s a ton of before and after pics showing people’s transformations, with most of them coming from a weight loss perspective.

I’m interested in seeing more before and after pics of skinny guys who bulked up and attained their goals.

[/quote]

The word “hardgainer” is now off limits on this web site. Any further use of this word will cause your computer hard drive to implode within 30 seconds of submission.

You have been warned.

Note taken.

I better not catch you standing when you pee either…you sit down when you pee.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The word “hardgainer” is now off limits on this web site. Any further use of this word will cause your computer hard drive to implode within 30 seconds of submission.

You have been warned.[/quote]

Signed

Well, I’ve put on 32 pounds since June with out gaining too much bodyfat, but the fear of getting viciously beat down in the photo forum is causing me to wait a while to post.

[quote]514Mann wrote:
Hey guys,

[/quote]

Most FSB (former skinny bastards) whose goal it is to be big are still going. Unlike weight loss, which usually takes a couple months or even weeks, it takes years for a skinny guy at 160 to go to 250 pounds of muscle. I’m halfway there at 205, but I wouldn’t dare post my pics ha.