Skinny Guy, Cant Find Out Which Program to Use

Hi Guys im a 19 year old guy ive been working out for 2.5 year. Ive been trying different programs and ive been using full Body workout, i started with weighting 72 kg, and weight now 82. Ive gained strength but not body, i mean still lookin like chicking shit. Anyone who been my situation that can help

If you’ve been lifting for 2.5 years and you’ve not put on a sizeable amount of mass, it’s likely not the program that was the issue. It was something else. Focus less on the program and more on one of the other factors that contribute to muscle growth.

For a crash course in intensity, eating and recovery, perform 6 weeks of the 20 rep squat program.

Once you get that knocked out, perform 6 weeks of 5/3/1 with BBB assistance. You could even do the BBB challenge.

After that, do 6 weeks of 5/3/1 Building the Monolith

See how that works out for you.

You gotta gradually eat more food while you lift more and more weight and try to add in more sleep. Do more of everything and your body dont have a choice than make you bigger and stronger. Do whatever it takes man if you really wanna get big.

x2 pretty much guranteed results

also really load up on protein and if budget stretches periworkout supps/aminos etc