T Nation

Skinny-Fat When to Bulk?

get to 10% before bulking or what??

78kgs, 16%BF 6’1"
i eat a lot of junk, im an ectomorph as seen in my stats, i eat fast food almost everyday cos i think i can and have a hard time breaking the habit cos of working at hungry jacks (burger king), and lots of studying.

seeing as im highly insulin sensitive, it would be good fo that…

do i cut, i wanna at least see some abs before i bulk for a few years, can i go from 16% to 10% in 4-6 weeks?? without losing too much weight if i eat super clean, dont drink and hit cardio 4 times a week while doing 3day a week full body workout???

i know a lot of people will say bulk until i got muscle, but some muscle is there just not much ahahaha

help would be appreciated thanks
(soz so long)

rob

No. Try having some willpower and dedication for once in your miserable life.

Clean up your diet and lift weights.

If you don’t want to clean up yuour diet just get ready to be fat and huge.

[quote]RobRayner wrote:

help would be appreciated thanks
(soz so long)

rob[/quote]

noone can help you with your discipline and cleaning up your diet. you probably don’t have “ripped abs” because you eat junk food. put on some muscle, clean up the diet, and the rest will fall in place

You barely weigh more than my sister who runs marathons. At your height, if you cant see your abs you have less muscle then a flamingo.

Drink a gallon of milk a day, eat better food (stop making excuses) do WSB4SB or a full body routine, report back in 6 months.

-ratchet-

hahahahahaha

yep, ive been told, so i guess dont worry about insulin sensitivity, isnt it better to be able to gain more muscle when ur less insulin sensitive, or can i just have fish oil, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, vegies and ill be awesome??

cheers for the comments, i knew i was a pussy but yeah fair enough, oh i will report back soon ok, maybe ill put up some bitch pictures so people can give me more shit to motivate me more cos currently people tell me im not skinny but they just dont see all the fat and no muscle

cheers for the insults :wink:

We don’t need any more of your self-loathing. Please don’t post pictures.

Commit yourself to a tried and true routine and a sensible muscle gaining diet for a year and come back and blow us all away.

I don’t believe you can do it.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
We don’t need any more of your self-loathing. Please don’t post pictures.

Commit yourself to a tried and true routine and a sensible muscle gaining diet for a year and come back and blow us all away.

I don’t believe you can do it.[/quote]

lol can always count on you to say what others think but don’t say mr popular

Don’t cut. If you eat right and train hard you will lose fat and gain muscle at the same time… i think this is your best option at the moment.