Skinny bastards questions

1. About the Barbell step-ups in day 2 and counting reps.
    I gather 1 rep means stepping up once with each leg, but do you first do one then the other, or at the same time (like, either x reps with left then x reps with right vs rep right rep left rep right etc)?

2. With the grip exercises, in the picture of the wrist roller the guy holds his hands straight out, does this apply to all the grip exercises?

3. During “bent over” exercises, how much bending over is done? Also, during bent over rows, where does the bar reach the torso? (abs, chest etc?)

And some a** licking in the end - Love your articles! Done one week of west side for skinny bastards and already I feel its a great program.

1. About the Barbell step-ups in day 2

Yes do your weak side first for the required number of reps , then proceed with the other leg. eg. 3 x 15, 15 on left then 15 on right thats one set. Simple.
2. With the grip exercises, in the picture of the wrist roller the guy holds his hands straight out, does this apply to all the grip exercises?

The guy in the picture is doing thick bar wrist rolling, holding it out in front; its just a different variation you can do when doing this exercise, Holding it out in front, holding it straight down and standing on a block for extra rope length (time under tension), palms up wrist rolling, try doing these for different training peroids. So not all grip training is held out in front of the body.
3. About the bent over rows i prefer prone double handed dumbbell rows, especially if your squating and deadlifting, the bent over row can stress the lower back to much. Charles Poliquin has a article about the best back exercises in previous articles in t-mag.

Hope this helps u mate.