Skin Turning Green

Alright, I know some of you are going to make fun of me, but is it possible that increasing your intake of green tea and leafy vegetables (including greens powder and raw) can turn your skin a shade of green at times? Right now, my face has taken on an odd shade of green…not yellow like in jaundice…any ideas?

it’s possible. I’ve read that eating more red things can give your skin a more appealing (“blushed” I guess) color.

I’ve also heard on the radio like 6 years ago or something about this girl who started turning yellow after drinking in excess of 2 gallons of sunny delight every day.

You been drinking son? Lay off the sauce.

[quote]physioLojik wrote:
Alright, I know some of you are going to make fun of me[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If it is showing up on your skin, it probably has something to do wit your liver. Your liver filters your blood so it makes since to me

On any kind of prescribed appetite stimulant? When I was my skin turned a grey-ish green for about the 8 months I was on it but eventually faded back to my normal skin tone with in a year.

This thread is useless without pictures.

http://anomalyinfo.com/articles/sa00022.shtml

Spoooooooky.

On a more serious note, it could possibly be related to an iron deficiency.

I would recommend seeing a physician.

Have you been exposed to any Gamma radiation recently?

Are you of European descent? I have a Polish Professor who said that her skin turns a bit greenish during the winter months.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Have you been exposed to any Gamma radiation recently?[/quote]

Don’t make him angry, you wouldn’t like him if he’s angry.

Do you eat spinach?

[quote]pparris wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

Don’t make him angry, you wouldn’t like him if he’s angry.[/quote]

you took my line dude.

[quote]PGA wrote:
This thread is useless without pictures.[/quote]

Looking solid.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
PGA wrote:
This thread is useless without pictures.

Looking solid.[/quote]

LOL. I was trying to find a .gif picture of Banner turning into the Hulk, but I couldn’t. :confused:

Stop looking at yourself under fluorescent lamps.

Seriously, go see the doc and see if you are low in iron and have your liver functions checked.

I forgot, check the levels of copper in your blood also.

My father work in a copper mill. He had a greenish tint from time to time. He had elevated copper levels in his blood. The poor guy would sweat green sometimes.

[quote]pparris wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

Don’t make him angry, you wouldn’t like him if he’s angry.[/quote]

I love it :wink: