Skin or Fat? Ab Thickening?

ive gotten to the stage (after extensive fat loss)

that finally im seeing some excess skin problems.

my body fat is getting down to 15% sort of levels and i can see the top 6 abs and some slight V shape below my belly button.

however i am conscious of the fact that i dont think losing more fat will reveal my full ab range…i fear that just the little excess skin i have will mean losing the fat wont do it…

i was wondering…is it stupid to think that if i thicken my waist (but possibly ruining my V shape) i would ‘fill out’ the existing skin to the point that it would tighten up and render my abs visible?

cheers

Some people just wont be able to see all 8 individual abbs, dosent matter how much fat they loser or how tight thier skin is.

I would say you have dont just fine with haveing a 6 pack…

hmm i still have a few % bodyfat to lose, but i dont want to get there and see that i still cant see bottom 2 abs due to loose skin, or to have loose skin looking crap in general…can you ‘fill out’ the loose skin?

[quote]chutec wrote:
hmm i still have a few % bodyfat to lose, but i dont want to get there and see that i still cant see bottom 2 abs due to loose skin, or to have loose skin looking crap in general…can you ‘fill out’ the loose skin?[/quote]

yeah by gaining fat. You can probably get the skin to tighten up but I dont know how, googleing it would be the easiest way.

I’m convinced that some people just don’t have an 8 pack and that’s it’s totally genetics. Look at all the pro bodybuilders who only have 6 packs.