Skaz05's Creepy Avatar

At first I thought it was from the Broadway version of Orwell’s Animal Farm, then I tracked down the actual origin: a 1907 burlesque by Pathé called “Le Cochon Danseur” (The Dancing Pig).

Here it is in all (or most, anyway) of its creepy glory.

dude how did you FIND THAT!

impressive.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

impressive.

[/quote]

Some people can do backflips, others can find absolutely any damn thing on the internet.

I happen to be in the latter group.

Although backflips are fucking cool.

that was fucking weird.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

impressive.

Some people can do backflips, others can find absolutely any damn thing on the internet.

[/quote]

Are there tutorials on Youtube to train this skill?

Really friggin’ creepy, but it’s pretty damn impressive considering how old it is.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

impressive.

Are there tutorials on Youtube to train this skill? [/quote]

Hey guys, there’s this really cool new website I just found. It’s called google.com. If you type in the words “pig,” “in,” “top,” “hat,” “tongue,” and “gif” into this site, the first link that pops up mentions some crazy french video called “Le Conchon Danseur.”

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=pig+in+top+hat+tongue+gif

If you then go to this other brand new website (that I just found out about) called youtube.com, and type in “Le Conchon Danseur” into its search bar this video of a pig shows up.

Wow, this new information superwide web is just mind-boggling.

I’m guessing Varqanir did something very similar. On the other hand, he could be some sort of internet ninja who scoffs at search engines and instead sneaks up on websites under the cover of night.

All sarcasm aside, if you know what words to use, you will eventually find what you’re looking for. Even in the land of abbreviation and emoticons, diction still counts for something.

2:06 until the end, w t f?

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Otep wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

impressive.

Are there tutorials on Youtube to train this skill?

Hey guys, there’s this really cool new website I just found. It’s called google.com. If you type in the words “pig,” “in,” “top,” “hat,” “tongue,” and “gif” into this site, the first link that pops up mentions some crazy french video called “Le Conchon Danseur.”

If you then go to this other brand new website (that I just found out about) called youtube.com, and type in “Le Conchon Danseur” into its search bar this video of a pig shows up.

I’m guessing Varqanir did something very similar. On the other hand, he could be some sort of internet ninja who scoffs at search engines and instead sneaks up on websites under the cover of night.

All sarcasm aside, if you know what words to use, you will eventually find what you’re looking for. Even in the land of abbreviation and emoticons, diction still counts for something.[/quote]

Well, yeah, but Varqineer pulls the strangest references in the PWI forum. I figured there must be more to it than google.

Maybe he reads books too. I dunno.

[quote]PlayoffsOrBust wrote:
2:06 until the end, w t f?[/quote]

Well, considering he left the room wearing nothing but his undergarments, arm in arm with a girl, what do you think?

[quote]Otep wrote:

Maybe he reads books too. I dunno.[/quote]

Damnation! You have uncovered my secret!

All sarcasm aside, if you know what words to use, you will eventually find what you’re looking for. Even in the land of abbreviation and emoticons, diction still counts for something.[/quote]

you know, u’re like the fucking atom bomb…everyone’s just hanging around, having a good time then…BOOM! everythings dead.

lol

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
At first I thought it was from the Broadway version of Orwell’s Animal Farm, then I tracked down the actual origin: a 1907 burlesque by Pathé called “Le Cochon Danseur” (The Dancing Pig).

Here it is in all (or most, anyway) of its creepy glory.

- YouTube [/quote]

Cool.

Does this mean I should change my avatar?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

you know, u’re like the fucking atom bomb…everyone’s just hanging around, having a good time then…BOOM! everythings dead.

lol

[/quote]

Are you saying I brightened your day? Like, so much so that if you had looked directly at me you’d have burned out your retinas? Ahhh shucks, that was aweful nice of yah tah say.

I’m guessing Varqanir did something very similar. [/quote]

You win, sir.

The actual search terms I used were indeed pig in top hat tongue.

Just because you can find anything on the internet, why would you want to?

Especially pigs in top hats tonguing.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Just because you can find anything on the internet, why would you want to?

Especially pigs in top hats tonguing.

[/quote]

http://www.google.com/search?&q=Christine+ass+grill

Good find. That is a creepy avatar…

jpb

impressive… and fairly creepy