Size Matters Video

hilarious

http://www.glumbert.com/media/sizematter

LOL@at woman staring at the begining and then saying it’s disgusting.

BTW: I think the women saying size doesn’t matter are fucking liars.

:slight_smile:

yeah, as sad as it is girls are just as bad as guys if not worse

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
yeah, as sad as it is girls are just as bad as guys if not worse[/quote]

Sad? It’s GREAT!

That was funny.

I laughed all the way through it. The looks on their faces! Honestly, I don’t know how so many of them managed to hold it together. If it had been me, I’d have been under the table, giggling helplessly.

And then the woman who confronted him! Hahahaha!

Wow. Those women were staring worse then a man would at a women. But they may have just been freaked out.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Wow. Those women were staring worse then a man would at a women. But they may have just been freaked out.[/quote]

Yes. A mix of shock, horror, and amusement. When those women left the restaurant with their friends they took one look at each other and then laughed until they cried. AT him.

I vaguely remember a Sex and the City in which the women were trying out rubber nipples (so visibly erect nipples), and men were falling all over themselves when they saw them. I guess men would see that and want to have sex with the women. But I don’t think the women at the restaurant are after having sex with that waiter.

Except for that one woman.

Killingly funny, that was. I’m going to share it with all my girlfriends.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Wow. Those women were staring worse then a man would at a women. But they may have just been freaked out.

Yes. A mix of shock, horror, and amusement. When those women left the restaurant with their friends they took one look at each other and then laughed until they cried. AT him.

[/quote]

I would look at it too. Who the hell wouldn’t? Does that make me gay? I mean come on, how may waiters do you see wearing white danskin ballet tights? Did he just get off the set of the Nutcracker or what?

I think a very small percentage of women would respond the same way a man would if the situation was reversed, which I think the video is trying to suggest.

Is that from Bullshit? Seems like something they would do.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I would look at it too. Who the hell wouldn’t? Does that make me gay?
[/quote]

Yes…it does, you homo. XD

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Is that from Bullshit? Seems like something they would do.[/quote]

No, it’s not from Bullshit. But like you said, I could defiantly see that show doing something like this.

:slight_smile: