Size Age Calories

Cheat day? You are not losing anything and yet you deserve a cheat day? How bout a bit of effort?

Lose some weight, then decide if you need to cheat or not. The clue here is do not cheat.

1 Like

I can easily eat 3500 cals
so one day per week of 3000 is too much, kind sir?

thank you.

1 Like

You want to lose some fat. You aren’t. Or if you are it is coming at an agonizingly slow pace. Why do you need a cheat? At a pound a week, it will be 6-8 weeks to see an inch come off, maybe more. Why prolong it with a weekly cheat?

I can easily enjoy 5000 calories in a day. I just dont. Especially if I am going for fat loss. You gotta have some resolve to see it through.

Have you tried 5 to 6 meals a day, 50% carbs 25% protein 25% fat…start at 1600 cal per day for two weeks, drop to 1500 for the next two weeks and 1400 for the last two weeks

do 2 full body workouts per week no more than 10 exercises, 8 to 12 reps to failure using a 30-10-30 method

walk for 30 minutes within 15 minutes after dinner

Sip on a gallon of ice water every day

sit in an ice bath for 10 minutes a few days per week

This is Dardens method of getting rid of fat

Absolutely is the answer, especially if is sweets.

OK thank you.

Cheat meals hurt your insulin sensitivity. If you truly have physique goals give a strict 6-8 week run a go and see if you have measurable progress. I bet you will. I would also encourage smaller and more frequent meals.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to find your low range of maintenance calories then make small increment drops from there

You are taller than me, but i started a cut when i was 204. The calculators told me to lose weight i should be at 2300. So i did that and nothing happened. So i dropped another 100 cal, then another

At 2100 cal the scale started to move. And i stayed there until i got down to 185

Then i had to recalculate. Now im at 1900 cal per day and down to 182

Keep protein high. At least 1g per lb

Not sure it matters for ghe other macros. But i have my carbs set to 35pct of daily cal. Protein at 40. Then the rest fat

My priority is to be within 100 cal of my goal. Then its protein intake

Ofcourse you got to workout hard 3-4 days per week. Ive recently added cardio on off days. And it all seems to keep working

1 Like

If you’re really serious I strongly recommend you invest in The Bodyfat Breakthrough or Killing Fat and follow the programs in them.

1 Like

killing fat is on its way.

2 Likes

Excellent choice.