T Nation

Six Weeks Into First Cycle...Help

So, my blood pressure has gone down quite a bit by following the recommendations I got. My nuts are shrinking, and my strength is really increasing.

But, I have only gained 10 lbs. so far in six weeks! And I have not gained a pound in the last two weeks, is this normal? I am eating as much as I can, to the point where I have become nauseous from eating so much.

Any recommendations? I was hoping to put on 20 lbs. during this cycle, and I seem to be “stuck” at just 10 right now. Thanks for the responses…

sorry, but in all my time on this site i haven’t seen any answer to “i eat as much as a i can but won’t gain weight” but eat more…

good luck! maybe get some more liquid calories, and or use some olive oil?

What are you taking?

Tons of factors here…

What are you taking?
What are you eating, specifically?
What are yout training, overtraining?
Are you drinking enough fluids?
How much do you wiegh/hieght right now? 20 pounds might not be an issue to someone 200lbs, but could be tough if your 260.

We need to know what you are takeing bro! What doese your diet and workout look like? Are they in check? Let me know man and I’ll help you out.

peace,
biscuite

I’m 5’6" on a good day and about 180 lbs. when I started…now about 191 or so.
This is my first cycle 500 mg Test E/week with Adex .5 mg day. Been training natural for 10 years.
Thanks for the help!

Come to think of it, I posted a little while ago wondering if this gear was fake… and I noticed that it has actually been THREE weeks since I have gained a damn pound. I’m pissed! I was only planning on doing 10 weeks, that’s only three more and it barely seems worth it now. My nuts have shrunk so this stuff should be real. Are there certain people who just don’t have such strong affects from AAS?

[quote]newbeast wrote:
Come to think of it, I posted a little while ago wondering if this gear was fake… and I noticed that it has actually been THREE weeks since I have gained a damn pound. I’m pissed! I was only planning on doing 10 weeks, that’s only three more and it barely seems worth it now. My nuts have shrunk so this stuff should be real. Are there certain people who just don’t have such strong affects from AAS? [/quote]

Bro- It’s probably your diet. What’s your diet like?

I know it is my diet. I eat everything that I can, to the point of nausea/vomiting lately.
Start off the day with a big breakfest. Big bowl of oatmeal, turkey bacon, 4-5 eggs.
Protein shake in early morning.
Lunch is all beef hot dogs (3 or 4, big bowl of brown rice, stir fry veggies
Protein shake again later
Dinner is as many all beef hamburgers as I can eat or steak with some kind of potatoe and usually broccoli/spinach or both.
Dinner I usually have another shake, but at this time of night I usually struggle because I am so full.
I don’t like to go crazy with the carbs because I am somewhat glucose intolerant or grain intolerant. Thanks for the input

5’6 191 is pretty big. Bigger people will have slower effects from gear than smaller people because they have less to grow.

The adex may be affecting your gains as well.

[quote]newbeast wrote:
I’m 5’6" on a good day and about 180 lbs. when I started…now about 191 or so.
This is my first cycle 500 mg Test E/week with Adex .5 mg day. Been training natural for 10 years.
Thanks for the help![/quote]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10lbs at your height is a good gain. Not sure what your experience with lifting is, but keep in mind that individuals who do not have a lot of experience with lifting will not make gains on a cycle, as someone who has been lifting for years natty and has a solid physique.

Keep in mind too that even Ronnie Colman has only averaged a gain of 10lbs per year over the span of his career, and that is with all the shit he takes too.