T Nation

Site Supplement Question

From this sites store, what would be the best combo to increase test, and keep estrogen in line along with helping with cortisol down (I stress too much lol)

I am already taking fish oil and ordering some ZMA for sleep etc, but want to get the low test and what not up to speed naturally.

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
From this sites store, what would be the best combo to increase test, and keep estrogen in line along with helping with cortisol down (I stress too much lol)

I am already taking fish oil and ordering some ZMA for sleep etc, but want to get the low test and what not up to speed naturally.

[/quote]

Some products worth looking into would be the following…

http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/Alpha Male

With Alpha Male being the top test booster out of this group.

This can help deal with stress…

The new design on the store is pretty user friendly as you can now search by category, goals or ingredients. It really helps narrow things down to help decide what’s right for whatever you’re looking for.

I will say though that none of those will be much of good to you if you have a crappy diet and horrible sleep habits, both of which help greatly if they are on the plus side of things. Eat a nice healthy balanced diet with plenty of good fats and get quality sleep and that will start you off on the right foot.

Alpha Male and superfood

Z-12,from the the store (on this site) for any sleep issues.I love that stuff.

Another vote for Rez-V/Alpha Male/ZMA stacking. Keeping my E and T levels in check and getting a deep sleep at night has done wonders for my recovery and gains. It took me a couple of weeks to start feeling/seeing the benefits of AM. However they are getting stronger as I approach my 1st month back on this stack after a long break due to shoulder surgery.

@jppage…How does Z-12 compare to ZMA for sleeping? Have you tried both?

[quote]enthuzist wrote:
Another vote for Rez-V/Alpha Male/ZMA stacking. Keeping my E and T levels in check and getting a deep sleep at night has done wonders for my recovery and gains. It took me a couple of weeks to start feeling/seeing the benefits of AM. However they are getting stronger as I approach my 1st month back on this stack after a long break due to shoulder surgery.

@jppage…How does Z-12 compare to ZMA for sleeping? Have you tried both?[/quote]
Yep i`ve tried both and Z-12 works a lot better.I take Elitepro Mineral for the zinc,magnesium,etc.Thats another staple for me as well.

[quote]enthuzist wrote:
Another vote for Rez-V/Alpha Male/ZMA stacking. Keeping my E and T levels in check and getting a deep sleep at night has done wonders for my recovery and gains. It took me a couple of weeks to start feeling/seeing the benefits of AM. However they are getting stronger as I approach my 1st month back on this stack after a long break due to shoulder surgery.

@jppage…How does Z-12 compare to ZMA for sleeping? Have you tried both?[/quote]

So you are seeing positive effects from both the Alpha Male and the estrogen is staying down with Rez-V?

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
So you are seeing positive effects from both the Alpha Male and the estrogen is staying down with Rez-V?
[/quote]

So far this stack is providing optimal visible gains with no signs of an abundance of estrogen. Just follow the cycling instructions on the label and don’t miss a dose. As for Rez-V, I take it in the mornings at 6 a.m. with my Alpha Male on an empty stomach followed by a second Alpha Male dose 8 hrs later. I follow that up with a ZMA supplement at bedtime along with leafy greens during the day.