T Nation

Site Injections

here is the diagram:

1 Like

Ru: I will try to come up with an anatomical diagram of a donkey just for you!

P22
Still unsure but I think I know where you mean so I’ll describe it…not very anatomical so I apologise. Is it above the hollow concave bit on the side of your glute?

Creed: No! it is further to the front, and a little higher up. Just try finding the bony landmarks I described. If you find all 3 you will easily locate it. P-22

I keep looking at the picture of the acutal injection you have posted but that ass keeps distracting me. Like I said before, that had better be a womans ass in that photo cause if it’s not I got some issues for sure. I pretty much found the area but I am a little leary. Lord knows I am game when I start up again but you have to admit it does look a little scary.

Well studied the diagrams and instructions and then hit the site this morning with 2cc Sust and 1cc Tren. 6 hours later and I don’t feel a thing.
But I hope I’ll still be able to do my lying side abuctions tommorrow with my 5lb pink ankle weights.

1 Like

LOL! Creed!

I’ve used both sides since I first saw this thread… Thats fucking great! I wish I would have known about this site before, and am wondering why I didn’t???
Thanks P22

are there any more pics from a different angle? maybe from the front or standing position?

Drago1:
try this link: http://academic.cuesta.org/desmith/iminject.pdf

and this one:

http://www.breastcancerprofessional.com/contents/public/onc/nursing.pdf

and this one:

http://www.qmced.ac.uk/hn/ns2/handouts/intramuscular%20injection%20sites.html

Damn I must be stupid because I still can’t figure out where this site is…

twisting around to hit the dorsalgluteal site is a pain

I’ll try an help you some next week after my show. Right now I am just really busy

I am brand new to this and had no trouble finding the spot. A RN friend showed me the meaty spot just below and behind the hip joint. She said if you stand and shift your weight from leg to leg you’ll feel it bulge or flex. She said it’s the safest and easiest spot to inject. Painless for me. She said that in the hospital adults and children might get several injections of pain medicine in the same day in the same spot with 1.5 and 2" needles without any problems.

[quote]PAP wrote:
I am brand new to this and had no trouble finding the spot. A RN friend showed me the meaty spot just below and behind the hip joint. She said if you stand and shift your weight from leg to leg you’ll feel it bulge or flex. She said it’s the safest and easiest spot to inject. Painless for me. She said that in the hospital adults and children might get several injections of pain medicine in the same day in the same spot with 1.5 and 2" needles without any problems.[/quote]

I just did my first ventrogluteal shot and found this explanation helpful. I mean I could find the landmarks but shifting weight from leg to leg to feel the muscle made it easier for me. We’ll see if I am in any pain over the next few days…

VG ftw !

it is a much larger area than it looks on the pics

its really hard to miss it when you know what your looking for

you can go in nice and deep as well

This is the oldest thread bump I’ve seen in a while haha

while it may be a very old thread being bumped. i greatly appreciate it. while ive heard of the ventro site before, never knew exactly where it was. thanks guys.

Hey , thinking of trying this site for my next injection , have you ever had a problem injecting there ?

You do realize that this thread is from 2004 and that a lot of these posters may not post here anymore?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Type 2 Diabetic, Somatropin?