Site Injections For Strength

I consider myself pretty knowledgable on the subject of steroids and take pride in it but I have NEVER heard anything like site injections for powerlifters. I know that site injections of short acting steroids like test propionate directly into the muscle will greatly enhance site protein synthesis and recovery nut what will it do for strength? is it a viable option? I am a powerlifter and I was thinking of using site injections in my triceps for more bench press strength. anyone know anything?

“Greatly enhance site protein synthesis” I’ve heard that to be speculated, but how do you know? This topic has come up many times and as far as I’ve ever seen (experiance or otherthise) the only thing spot injections do is cause a temporary “cosmetic” boost.

with site injections of active steroid the steroid isnt released into the blood stream very much and ablumin and SHBG doesnt have a chance to bind to it, leaving a very active steroid just sitting in the muscles, what else is it gonna do?

I can only see this happening with Unbound hormones-any ester would keep it from acting. Using test susp or prohormones could actually cause localized growth-in theory. According to the CME author most of the permanant site growth is actually due to internal fascial stretching. Obviously “lacing” site oil would increase the overall anabolic effect.

As to the originall question-I don’t see localized strength increases happening-but it is always good to have more sites to rotate :slight_smile:

Don’t confuse inflamation from the injection, as being newly aquired size. As many have said before: If site injections actually worked, we would all have rather large asses!

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
with site injections of active steroid the steroid isnt released into the blood stream very much and ablumin and SHBG doesnt have a chance to bind to it, leaving a very active steroid just sitting in the muscles, what else is it gonna do?[/quote]

What else is it going to do? Well all steroids are lipid soluble and actively disperse across tissue membranes of the body. This means no matter where you inject your steroid it will disperse evenly through all tissue compartments, NOT just stay in one location. How do we know this, well all cell membranes are made of lipids, so a lipid soluble drug crosses in and out of the cell until homeostasis is reached throughout the body (the same amount inside as outside the muscle cells). This process happens immediately upon entering the body, so a specific site injection would not seem to have any beneficial effect beyond that of the steroid alone on your body.

This is a simple pharmacological principle and it applies to ALL lipid soluble drugs. There is no scientific evidence that points to enhanced muscle mass following spot injections.