Sister Saw a D.U.M.B.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
We should be able to know what our government is always up to so that we can determine if their actions will have consequences to us so that we can take defensive action.[/quote]

Lifty, you owe me for a new moron-a-meter for my computer. The needle on my just spun right off. [/quote]

Why else do government’s keep secrets?

Not to protect us.

That is the biggest lie ever told.

Anyone that accepts that their government should be able to keep secrets from them deserve everything that happens to them.

9/11

Just sayin!

[quote]Bambi wrote:
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”[/quote]

Bahhh

Bahhhhh

you know what you are, right?[/quote]

Too sexy for my shirt. But enlighten me as to your view.

Anyone that accepts that their government should be able to keep secrets from them deserve everything that happens to them.

9/11

Just sayin![/quote]

Please continue. You are only making yourself appear more intelligent, I promise.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
What is your point exactly? That some conspiracy theories have some truth. I don’t doubt that. That our beloved government does stuff they don’t want us to know about? I definitely don’t doubt that. That you’re makin this whole thing up? I think I probably DO doubt that.[/quote]

Its easy to read about all sorts of CT, but to have a family member actually see one (or what was probably one) was interesting to me. It also, to me, lends credance when someone says something about the validity of a CT.

Next time I visit her, guess where I’m going? Hmmm…never to be seen again… XD
[/quote]I think I’d probably go out there outta curiosity. Bring me back one of those black helicopter paperweights from the souvenir shop =]

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

CT?

DUMB

I am lazy. Plain English please.[/quote]

Deep underground military base, like the one where the keep the Stargate.[/quote]

LOL! Well, there’s all kinds of CT about what’s in the bases. Who knows? I surmise that they made the bases simply to be a very protected site. Huge old mines have uses and who goes there anyway?

I AM going to check it out when I visit her.
[/quote]

We have a bunch of stuff like that around here too. Some of the mines go underground for miles, and every here or there up on a ridge there is a landing strip or a helipad that you never see being used but is always maintained impeccably and in good working order.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

CT?

DUMB

I am lazy. Plain English please.[/quote]

Deep underground military base, like the one where the keep the Stargate.[/quote]

LOL! Well, there’s all kinds of CT about what’s in the bases. Who knows? I surmise that they made the bases simply to be a very protected site. Huge old mines have uses and who goes there anyway?

I AM going to check it out when I visit her.
[/quote]

We have a bunch of stuff like that around here too. Some of the mines go underground for miles, and every here or there up on a ridge there is a landing strip or a helipad that you never see being used but is always maintained impeccably and in good working order.
[/quote]

It makes a lot of sense to have DUMBs, from a military perspective. Until someone invents the means to initiate earthquakes (ala Tesla) AND that could overcome the defenses against said earthquakes, its smart.

Years ago, I knew someone who made deliveries to Camp David. The access road doesn’t even look like a road from the highway nearby. He’d drive the truck up to the gate and agents would take it in. They would weigh it on the in and then again when leaving, plus a thorough inspection both times. Of course, there’s a DUMB for the POTUS there too.

Do missile silos count as DUMBs?

Do missile silos count as DUMBs?[/quote]

Do they protect against Zombies?

[quote]orion wrote:

Do missile silos count as DUMBs?[/quote]

Do they protect against Zombies?[/quote]

Of course, with 2x destruction.

Come to think of it even submarines are DUMBs. Mobile DUMBs.