T Nation

Singlet Needed/Dallas-Ft Worth Area

I have a raw lifter in need of a singlet to compete in this weekend. We live in Wichita Falls and have already asked around our gym (Rip’s gym) and came up with one. I need it for a 181/198 lifter. Pretty average build. Average height. We are competing at the SPF Longhorn classic and a loaner or maybe a purchase could work.

If anyone can direct us where in the DFW area we coul find one, that would be great too. Thanks

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
I have a raw lifter in need of a singlet to compete in this weekend. We live in Wichita Falls and have already asked around our gym (Rip’s gym) and came up with one. I need it for a 181/198 lifter. Pretty average build. Average height. We are competing at the SPF Longhorn classic and a loaner or maybe a purchase could work.

If anyone can direct us where in the DFW area we coul find one, that would be great too. Thanks [/quote]

INZER is in Texas… maybe you could go there or have one shipped to you quickly? check them out…
Phone/Mail
From the U.S. and Canada - Call 800-222-6897, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. Saturday from
9 a.m. through 5 p.m. CST.
International - Call 903-236-4012, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. Saturday from 9 a.m. through
5 p.m. CST. English language only.

Mail - Write to:
Inzer Advance Designs
P.O. Box 2981
Longview, TX 75606

Longview is roundabout 2 hours away from DFW, a little out of the way. I’d run into an Academy or Dick’s Sporting Goods and see if they had any singlets. Don’t really have any specialty shops around here that sell powerlifting gear.

We found one at Stroud’s gym.

I called every damn Dick’s and everything else. No one even carries wrestling singlets. Thanks for the help guys.