Single-Legged Deadlifts

Has anyone tried them seriously? As in progressively overloaded them? Maybe if your spine doesn’t tolerate heavy loading (regardless of ‘perfect form’ - don’t want to get into a debate about that) and you’re using it as a deadlift alternative…

Anyway, has anyone found that single legged deadlifts have added size to their glutes? Would you imagine they’d be capable of doing so? Secondarily, has it helped anyone fix their posture…?

Thanks in advance.

Good lord you are obsessed with glutes, Alternate. Look up Bret conteraras, and find some way to contact him. After that, have a long conversation with him.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Good lord you are obsessed with glutes, Alternate. Look up Bret conteraras, and find some way to contact him. After that, have a long conversation with him. [/quote]

lol, haha you think I don’t know of Bret Contreras…?

Anyway, I just did slrdl’s yesterday and I indeed have glute DOMS today, not sure if it’s glute med or glute max though. Glute med is just a little stabilizer muscle, so it would suck if that’s the one that’s sore and not the big mutha glute maximus.

Has anyone successfully added size to their glutes with slrdl’s?