Single Leg Hip Thrust vs Glute Ham Raises

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]simonpersson wrote:
I can’t even do the full Glute ham raise with hip extension at home. [/quote]

How are you doing GHRs at the moment?
[/quote]
Haha well, the natural poor mans version.I slide two straps beetween wooden planks at the end of my porch. Get my ankles under the straps, ad something soft under my knees and voila!

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]
Haha well, the natural poor mans version.I slide two straps beetween wooden planks at the end of my porch. Get my ankles under the straps, ad something soft under my knees and voila![/quote]

Do yourself a favor and buy, beg borrow or steal an el cheapo decline sit-up bench (with a similar design to the one in the photo. That’s the crucial part). Read the assembly instructions if you must. All you have to do is invert the incline bars and you’ll have a pretty snazzy home GHR apparatus.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]
Haha well, the natural poor mans version.I slide two straps beetween wooden planks at the end of my porch. Get my ankles under the straps, ad something soft under my knees and voila![/quote]

Do yourself a favor and buy, beg borrow or steal an el cheapo decline sit-up bench (with a similar design to the one in the photo. That’s the crucial part). Read the assembly instructions if you must. All you have to do is invert the incline bars and you’ll have a pretty snazzy home GHR apparatus.[/quote]
hm…thats a great idea! although the way im doing them now works, not perfect but it works. But thanks i might by it sometime.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Do yourself a favor and buy, beg borrow or steal an el cheapo decline sit-up bench (with a similar design to the one in the photo. That’s the crucial part). Read the assembly instructions if you must. All you have to do is invert the incline bars and you’ll have a pretty snazzy home GHR apparatus.[/quote]
hm…thats a great idea! although the way im doing them now works, not perfect but it works. But thanks i might by it sometime.[/quote]

Well, the way you’re doing them now doesn’t work.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

hm…thats a great idea! although the way im doing them now works, not perfect but it works. But thanks i might by it sometime.[/quote]

Well, the way you’re doing them now doesn’t work.
[/quote]
why not?