T Nation

Single Guys...

willing to give this one a shot?

Maybe it’s something Freudian? If so, hell no.

I think I have officially seen it all.

wow that’s one crazy bitch!

I don’t know how many of us here listen to Opie and Anthony, but they were playing this clip and making some pretty hilarious jokes about it. Unfortunately, there’d be no way for me to paraphrase them without basically sucking all the humor out, but, man…

Them guys is funny.

[quote]consumer wrote:
willing to give this one a shot?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BasR8_iD_7w&search=afraid%20pickles[/quote]

I hate pickles too. But I ain’t afraid of 'em green buggers, nope. Not any more. When I see me one of those green devils I shoot it! Yeah, that’s what I do.

Is she related to Alwyn Cosgrove?

I wonder whether she’s afraid of cucumbers too.

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
I think I have officially seen it all.

o’rly? http://efukt.com/view.php?id=233[/quote]

man, put a Not Safe For Work Tag on that link.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I think I have officially seen it all.[/quote]

I agree.

That’s…whoah

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
I think I have officially seen it all.

o’rly? http://efukt.com/view.php?id=233[/quote]

what the fuck !

hahahahahahahaah that was so funny. who the hell is scared of pickles lol.

[quote]redsox348984 wrote:
hahahahahahahaah that was so funny. who the hell is scared of pickles lol.[/quote]

repressed memories me thinks,maybe she got fucked in the ass by an alligator!!!:slight_smile:

That’s the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen…this week.

“I think about pickles and SIGH WHINE. What I hate about pickles is the shape and CRY…No, I don’t wanna see them. I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna CRY AAAAAAAAHH!!!”

Yes, someone needs a good beating.

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
I think I have officially seen it all.

o’rly? http://efukt.com/view.php?id=233[/quote]

Not very amuzing at all.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That’s the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen…this week.

“I think about pickles and SIGH WHINE. What I hate about pickles is the shape and CRY…No, I don’t wanna see them. I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna CRY AAAAAAAAHH!!!”

Yes, someone needs a good beating. [/quote]

HAha YES. That and the other things that get me every time when seeing that video is:

Maury’s First line “I mean, the whole world eats pickles!” - nice comment genius hahahha

when they show pickles and cucumbers pouring and then the words “PICKLES” appears on screen in huge bold green letters.

The music they fucking play when they bring out the pickle tray.

She wouldnt be afraid of my pickle…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yes, someone needs a good beating. [/quote]

Is that a diagnostic, Prof?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
She wouldnt be afraid of my pickle…[/quote]

No female on the planet would be afraid of your pickle.

[quote]mntnbiker wrote:
redsox348984 wrote:
hahahahahahahaah that was so funny. who the hell is scared of pickles lol.

repressed memories me thinks,maybe she got fucked in the ass by an alligator!!!:-)[/quote]

LMAO!