T Nation

Single Days Dose of Alpha Male?

Hi folks,

I think i read somewhere on this site where Thibs had mentioned taking REZ-V first thing in the morning and a full days worth of Alpha Male at night before bed (it’s normally 2 morning and 2 night).

Anyone any experience of this and can remember why Thibs advised it?

thanks for any help

dave

I don’t remember the specific chat, but I do remember him writing about taking all your TRIBEX just before bed. I don’t know if that would apply to Alpha Male or not.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2281413

Thanks Deuce!

What is the rationale behind taking the single large dose?

I would think that you would need it more at night, when your test is the lowest. Morning it may not do as much because your test is high anyway. (just a guess)

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I would think that you would need it more at night, when your test is the lowest. Morning it may not do as much because your test is high anyway. (just a guess)[/quote]

makes sense.

be careful about that though; you might wake up with an “accident” if you have XxX dreams.

sorta like when you were young and ‘growing’ in odd places.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
I would think that you would need it more at night, when your test is the lowest. Morning it may not do as much because your test is high anyway. (just a guess)

makes sense.

be careful about that though; you might wake up with an “accident” if you have XxX dreams.

sorta like when you were young and ‘growing’ in odd places.[/quote]

I’ve been taking Alpha Male for about a week now (with proper cycling of course) and a few days after starting I had one of those “accidents” despite taking the Alpha Male in the morning and afternoon, and masturbating in the evening.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:

taking the Alpha Male in the morning and afternoon, and masturbating in the evening.[/quote]

This should be on the label as recommended use.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
B rocK wrote:
…sorta like when you were young and ‘growing’ in odd places.

I’ve been taking Alpha Male for about a week now (with proper cycling of course) and a few days after starting I had one of those “accidents” despite taking the Alpha Male in the morning and afternoon, and masturbating in the evening.[/quote]

I had the same “problem” with TRIBEX Gold a few months ago. Damn nice to have that “problem”.

I think I’ll switch things around and give this a try.

The idea is ZMA in the morning, magnesium and Alpha Male at night, right?