Singhbuilder's Fertility Log

Looking forward to your progress

I plan to use every 5 days 125 mg sustanon and 250 iu hcg as trt protocol and hopefully to have more kids in future

Really interesting that you are tapering OFF Test and noticing more erections, any idea why this would be? I would have thought the opposite?

Lots of guys from my clinic notice an improvement in libido also from HCG.

If you donā€™t need TRT and you want to have kids, i would not start it until youā€™ve had your children. @monstermmorpg

It could be a number of things, maybe oestrogen normalising? @Mattys33

SB

1 Like

Its been over 7 days since my last injection of test p and mast p, Iā€™m still waiting to crash but I havenā€™t yet.

Considering my last dose was 30mg combined, and propionate ester, surely this has completed cleared my system and Iā€™m running on my own testosterone now?

My protocol is still the same. Libido isnt the best but erections are better than theyā€™ve ever been on TRT and nocturnal erections are regularly. Iā€™ve lost 0.5kg weight which must be water and DOMS is a lot more pronounced.

Protocol:
3000iu hcg eod
5iu hgh eod
50mg clomid ed
20mg nolva ed

SB

1 Like

Shes pregnant!!!

SB

11 Likes

OUTSTANDING!! Congratulations Brother

1 Like

Thatā€™s so awesome man!!! Super happy for you!!! Now that you have good Soren you gonna freeze a couple before you go back to TRT and TRT+?

1 Like

Iā€™m lost for words. Its come out of nowhere, Iā€™m obviously being as reserved about as much as I can. Thank you so much brothers @studhammer @wanna_be

Iā€™m really not sure what Iā€™m going to do about TRT now. Iā€™m almost 2 weeks past my last shot and Iā€™m still feeling really good. No sides to speak off.

I will do a blood test next week and see where Iā€™m at, then I might look to start tapering off the hCG then eventually the clomid/nolva.

Happy new year also!

SB

4 Likes

Congratulations! Hell of a way to start the new year!

2 Likes

It is indeed! Cannot believe it.

SB

1 Like

@ForrestChump it seems as though you may have been right. We conceived around 2 - 3 weeks ago when I was still on TRT, albeit a low dose, probably around 90mg test/mast.

SB

3 Likes

Blood results are in:

Testosterone - 7.78nmol/l (8 - 29) also 222ng/dl
Free test - 0.17nmol/l (0.2 - 0.6)
Oestradiol - 72pmol/l (41 - 59)

As you can see, my testosterone is low. However, I feel really good. No mood swings, Iā€™m calm, no anxiety, no tiredness. Slightly unsure what to make of this.

Iā€™m still on hCG and tapering down plus 25mg clomid.

The numbers say i need to go back on TRT, but the way I feel, I really donā€™t need to. If i did, it would be purely for cosmetic and aesthetic reasons.

SB

1 Like

My only guess would be that e2 is still elevated and that itā€™ll eventually fall in line with your low TT and youā€™ll start to feel worse.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you feel good but with these test numbers I have doubts it will last for too long. Do you expect your test to rise to natural levels on their own?

1 Like

Youā€™d go back on because with a low level like that youā€™d be looking at developing metabolic pathology, osteoporosis etc long term

But not trt +ā€¦ just enough to get you to mid/upper ranges of normal

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is awesome.

1 Like

Congrats man! Being a dad is my favorite thing in the world, prayers to you and your family for a healthy pregnancy! Iā€™ll be following your progress off TRT. My numbers before TRT were like yours now. I felt better on TRT but wouldnā€™t have known I could have felt better until I started. Interesting to hear before and after if you continue this path.

1 Like

I take in what you all are saying. I think Iā€™m just taken back by how functional i feel compared to the numbers.

In the past, whenever ive come off, Iā€™ve suffered massively from depression, sleeping over 12 hours, strength loss and all the other usual low test symptoms of which i have none this time. However Iā€™m keeping a close eye on how i progress as the hCG gets lower and eventually I probably will go back on, Iā€™m just enjoying the mental clarity right now and the peace of mind.

@Ler @dptfit thanks guys! As i said above, Iā€™m remaining reserved until at least the first trimester is over. Anything can happen and I have no idea how potent my swimmers are and the morphology etc. We had a scan last week, it seems as though she is around 4 weeks but there was no heartbeat detected, I assume this is normal as its early, I dont know. Staying hopeful, still lifting!

SB

3 Likes

Congrats man! Thatā€™s great to hear. We just had our reveal and Iā€™m having a girl, second one.

I decided i would stay on HCG 500iu twice a week and kept my TRT dose at 200mg a week. I wanted to stay ready just in case i needed to try again.

I will probably stay at my HCG dose until my daughter is born then may back down to 300 twice a week.

1 Like

I could have bet that it was a girl. Its very common for most on T to have girls. Mine will probably be the same.

We are 8 weeks along, we saw a heartbeat on the scan last week.

I feel OK. No low T symptoms, mentally. Physically Iā€™ve lost a lot of muscle but thats to be expected. Still off TRT.

SB

8 Likes