T Nation

Since MAG-10 Is Not Available..

What is another good Pro-hormone brand, since Biotest’s 4-AD-EC or MAG-10, are not available any more ???

No prohormone is available anymore. The ban went into effect this month. They’re gone. They’re controlled substances now and you are a criminal if you use them.

Having said that, it might be mid-January before this takes full effect. I’m really not sure how the messed up new law is going to work.

Now, I’m off for a cigarette and some vodka! Then maybe a nice drive by the local elementary school… Luckily for the children, I won’t have any naughty andro in my system.

D2 that is hellarious…

And to the original poster. You can still find MAG-10 on a few online stores along with other ph/st until the 20th of this month I do beleive.

So since our goverment has taken the ph off our shelves just give in and join the dark side like I will be doing in another month or so. I mean hey screw it they wont let us do it legally they must want us to do it the illegal way right…ok sorry rant over…

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
D2 that is hellarious…

So since our goverment has taken the ph off our shelves just give in and join the dark side like I will be doing in another month or so. I mean hey screw it they wont let us do it legally they must want us to do it the illegal way right…ok sorry rant over…[/quote]

wellcome to my world, we in Canada have been on the darkside for a very long time. hell we can’t even get the new improved “Grow!”, how’s that for sucking a fat one?

Why can’t we get the new and improved Grow!? What’s in it that is banned by our government? High quaility protein? Canada came pretty close to decriminalizing marijuana for fucks sake. Horseshit!

i have a theory bout that, basically if it works they ban it.ya what the fuck is right!!!

What do you mean you can’t get Grow!? It skipped through Ontario’s borders just fine…

[quote]Bob423 wrote:
What do you mean you can’t get Grow!? It skipped through Ontario’s borders just fine…[/quote]

you’re missing the point…we want to know why we cant go down the street and just buy some, why do we have to order across the border and hope it gets by customs? its just protien for fucks sakes