Sin City *SPOILER*

The only thing that doesn’t fit in the movie is a red-blooded man refusing to have sex with Jessica Alba.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Who would have throught the mom from SpyKids & teenybopper in Son In Law had the best body in the movie! She was amazing! I was quite happy seeing her nude![/quote]

Yes! Carla Gugino (Michael J Fox’s original GF on Spin City). Very hot. Actually, I first wrote “one tasty little treat” until I thought about what happened to her hand in the movie. shudder

“Was anyone else as surprised as I was about how good Mickey Rourke was in the movie? I had never taken him all that seriously… and took him even less seriously after that God-awful face pulling plastic surgery that made him look incredibly feminine.”

Mickey Rourke was an up-and-coming leading man in the eighties. He would’ve had a great career but he ruined it with boxing and some old additude habits. He now admits that he shouldn’t have gone into boxing and work on making good films. I remember the guy from the eighties so I’m always glad to see him. And now he seems to be doing some decent films. I say good, he’s the real deal.