1x5 Ab Wheel Rollout
1x50 Kettlebell Swings

Workout B:
3x5 Chest-Supported Row
3x5 Handstand Pushup
1x5 Deadlift
1x5 Ab Wheel Rollout
1x50 Kettlebell Swings

Notes: Ab wheel is progressive (knees -> feet -> one arm). HSPUs are wall assisted on parallettes (add weight when necessary).

What do you think?

Why are you doing Zercher Squats instead of alternating Back Squats and Deadlifts… this is a powerlifting forum leading me to believe powerlifting would be a focus for you which means you should do the lifts… even of its not though Zercher Squats are great occasionally but have nothing on Standard Squats and Deadlifts at the end of the day. Are you a beginner? Because this would strike me as quite a beginners program.

Yeah this program is pretty rough buddy. Your exercise selection is strange, and the order is even stranger. If you want a two day split, you should a) base your workouts around squat, bench, deads, and overhead press, and corresponding assistance work, and b) those 4 lifts should be first, THEN assistance work. For example

A
Squat (front or back)
bench
pullups
abs/kettlebells

B
Strict press
Deadlift
HSPU/Row superset
Abs/kettlebell

Also, I think you need more than 1 x 5 rollouts, you should do 3 x max or something like that. Anyways, that’s how I would tweak your basic ideas. Best of luck

1 Like

What about the routine you posted in the beginners forum? Either do squats three times a week like the starting strength program, or something like what N.K. said.