T Nation

Simple Summer Cycle

I am thinking of running a simple, bloat free, gyno free (verrrrry prone to gyno) summer cycle.

Var, 60mg/day weeks 1-6
Test E 600mg weeks 1-12
Adex .25 mg ed 1-12

Then proper pct of course.

I love deca, but turns out I am just insanely sensitive to progesterins. Thought I would try something simple like this.

Never ran Var before.

Just looking to put on a few one of dry, lean, relatively problem free mass.

Thoughts?

var isnt worth it IMO, assuming it actually is var and not dbol (one of my buddies got dbol), id suggest tbol if you want to run an oral

test will produce dry gains as you will piss out the water weight after you get off of it.

cycle looks decent

Now, I’ve ran hdrol…long time ago. Loved it. Had never ran anything before lol. But it was great. Hdrol is the prohormone to TBOl. Is Tbol that much stronger or effective? Bc I have a few bottles of hdrol laying around lol…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Now, I’ve ran hdrol…long time ago. Loved it. Had never ran anything before lol. But it was great. Hdrol is the prohormone to TBOl. Is Tbol that much stronger or effective? Bc I have a few bottles of hdrol laying around lol…[/quote]

i would definitely do that over buying more orals…

you really shouldnt be using them anyways, im exhausting my supply and then never buying more… just too damaging to health

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Now, I’ve ran hdrol…long time ago. Loved it. Had never ran anything before lol. But it was great. Hdrol is the prohormone to TBOl. Is Tbol that much stronger or effective? Bc I have a few bottles of hdrol laying around lol…[/quote]

i would definitely do that over buying more orals…

you really shouldnt be using them anyways, im exhausting my supply and then never buying more… just too damaging to health[/quote]
Yep, I’m doing the same thing. Just have some laying around from a while ago

I personally love var, and would run it at 300mg a day if I could afford it.

Seriously, my last run with it it stripped off the bodyfat and strength increases were astounding. Crippling pumps and cramps though, including a SAVAGE cramp in my glutes when I was waiting at a crowded bus stop. People must’ve wondered what the hell I was doing trying to do glute stretches in the middle of the street.

I should add though that the only reason I could run it as high as I did (125mg/day) was that a friend of mine had a clearance sale so I got a job lot of it cheap as chips.

I don’t understand with var, why people either seem to love it or say it has zero value, the same at the gym, some guys swear by it, I don’t do oral’s, just wondering why this is, this seems to happen anytime there’s a discussion about var

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I don’t understand with var, why people either seem to love it or say it has zero value, the same at the gym, some guys swear by it, I don’t do oral’s, just wondering why this is, this seems to happen anytime there’s a discussion about var[/quote]

This ^

I liked var I ran it at the end of my last cycle at 100mg a day. You won’t know if you like or not if you don’t try it. Like rds said it helped with the last bit of fat, good pumps, I would run it again for sure but I will say I usually say pretty lean year around so maybe with someone that has a higher bf% the gains might not be noticeable

I would like to give it a try, but its pretty damn pricey and a higher dose

Like the others have said, Var in high doses is comparable to Tren IMO. Cortes (a poster here) used to run it as high as 200mg a day.
I personally liked Var but it made me too tired and lethargic.

SB

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
I am thinking of running a simple, bloat free, gyno free (verrrrry prone to gyno) summer cycle.

Var, 60mg/day weeks 1-6
Test E 600mg weeks 1-12
Adex .25 mg ed 1-12

Then proper pct of course.

I love deca, but turns out I am just insanely sensitive to progesterins. Thought I would try something simple like this.

Never ran Var before.

Just looking to put on a few one of dry, lean, relatively problem free mass.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Just run 100mg a week of prop, 350mg of tren and some tbol for six weeks.

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I don’t understand with var, why people either seem to love it or say it has zero value, the same at the gym, some guys swear by it, I don’t do oral’s, just wondering why this is, this seems to happen anytime there’s a discussion about var[/quote]

Because its often faked or bunk. Real var is not cheap by any measure, so if you do get it excessively cheap then it’s not var.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
I am thinking of running a simple, bloat free, gyno free (verrrrry prone to gyno) summer cycle.

Var, 60mg/day weeks 1-6
Test E 600mg weeks 1-12
Adex .25 mg ed 1-12

Then proper pct of course.

I love deca, but turns out I am just insanely sensitive to progesterins. Thought I would try something simple like this.

Never ran Var before.

Just looking to put on a few one of dry, lean, relatively problem free mass.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Just run 100mg a week of prop, 350mg of tren and some tbol for six weeks.
[/quote]

Tren is not for me man. Really fucks with my anxiety and depression. Just not for me unfortunately

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
I am thinking of running a simple, bloat free, gyno free (verrrrry prone to gyno) summer cycle.

Var, 60mg/day weeks 1-6
Test E 600mg weeks 1-12
Adex .25 mg ed 1-12

Then proper pct of course.

I love deca, but turns out I am just insanely sensitive to progesterins. Thought I would try something simple like this.

Never ran Var before.

Just looking to put on a few one of dry, lean, relatively problem free mass.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Just run 100mg a week of prop, 350mg of tren and some tbol for six weeks.
[/quote]

Tren is not for me man. Really fucks with my anxiety and depression. Just not for me unfortunately[/quote]

You ever ran it with hrt dose test? Tren fucks with me big time as well, but if I drop the test dose low, it turns me into superman. With no sides at all.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
I am thinking of running a simple, bloat free, gyno free (verrrrry prone to gyno) summer cycle.

Var, 60mg/day weeks 1-6
Test E 600mg weeks 1-12
Adex .25 mg ed 1-12

Then proper pct of course.

I love deca, but turns out I am just insanely sensitive to progesterins. Thought I would try something simple like this.

Never ran Var before.

Just looking to put on a few one of dry, lean, relatively problem free mass.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Just run 100mg a week of prop, 350mg of tren and some tbol for six weeks.
[/quote]

Tren is not for me man. Really fucks with my anxiety and depression. Just not for me unfortunately[/quote]

You ever ran it with hrt dose test? Tren fucks with me big time as well, but if I drop the test dose low, it turns me into superman. With no sides at all.
[/quote]

This.
I was suicidal on high test and moderate tren, when I switched to low test (30mg/wk test p) I could go up to 8-900mg/wk Tren ace without any problems.

SB

Ok so how about this revised summer cycle.

1-6: 75 mg hdrol
1-6: 200 mg 1AD
1-12: 600 mg test e
1-12: .25 mg adex

Proper pct following.

I don’t have any experience with the old 1Ad. Just found two bottles in my stash. It’s not methylated so I figured it would be ok to throw in. Anyone have any experience with it? Worth the trouble?