T Nation

Simple HGH Question

Hi guys,

I just have a quick question on HGH. Steroids cause Hypertrophy and after a cycle we always tend to lose some degree of size. With HGH if it causes Hyperplasia are the gains all kept? The new cells are kept much longer? indefinitely?

I was hoping for someone to clear this up for me.

Cheers

No, you’ll get water retention with HGH use, which will go away when you stop it.

Hello: hgh is really not well studied. One thing is hgh can cause your organ’s and bone’s to grow.Look at barry Bond’s head.I not saying it’s hgh,but other people have??

I personally have retained my gain’s,if i continue the same high protein,moderate carb intake,but moreover,I find after a cycle i lack the ability to recover and depression starts to wonder in.WE,Me after i stop,also stop the high -level discipline and so doe’s a lot of people.

Psychologically the testosterone,or hgh gives the user the feeling of welbeing and to some degree Euphoria.Good question john

what in the sam hill? there used to be some great GH threads on here…

Ive never read about or experienced water retention from GH! Ive also not experienced organ or bone growth (that I notice)

[quote]bluecollarjock wrote:

Ive never read about or experienced water retention from GH! Ive also not experienced organ or bone growth (that I notice)[/quote]

Hey brother.Hgh is Infamious for Buda Belly!!! wtf do you think that is?it’s your Intestines growing.Read-up on hgh. People take it to rehabilitate atropied aged organ’s Have you been in a coma for the last 20-year’s Look at Berry Bond’s Skull???

Ive never read about or experienced water retention from GH! Ive also not experienced organ or bone growth (that I notice)[/quote]
My friend i couldn’t remember the condition (ACROMEGALY) that is what you should look-up johnny

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

Hey brother.Hgh is Infamious for Buda Belly!!! wtf do you think that is?it’s your Intestines growing.Read-up on hgh. People take it to rehabilitate atropied aged organ’s Have you been in a coma for the last 20-year’s Look at Berry Bond’s Skull??? [/quote]

That’s a result of years of abuse…