countingbeans wrote:
imhungry wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Yeah but I charge $190 an hour.

wow, that is a very reasonable rate, well for out here at least

Yeah, Denver rates are waaay lower than bigger cities. I started out at 175, have been as high as 195. Had I stayed at my original firm I’d be around 205-210 right now, which is still pretty cheap.

I would have a 24 hour erection if I could find competent legal services for 210 an hour.

LOL. I feel like I get assraped after reading this.

HI:) You called?

lmao… Yes sir, I’m a bit lonely. I was gonna just cry into some legal invoices and surf for eye liner & skinny jeans, but if your free…

I only charge 100 an hour, and you can borrow my eyeliner. I have a vast array of colors.

You won’t need pants.

If I pay 110, will you wear the black outfit again?

Make it 111.04 and it’s a deal. Oh, I have just the heels to go with that outfit!!! You’re gonna LOVE it!!

Goddamn, I can’t wait to go on vacation in two weeks…

get out!! in the name of all things unholy!!

LEAVE!

[/quote]

See what happens when you leave a thread unattended?

What did I miss guys?

I was busy man whoring and continuing my eternal internal debate about Fair Value reporting.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
What did I miss guys?

I was busy man whoring and continuing my eternal internal debate about Fair Value reporting.[/quote]

You’ve missed nothing, Beans. Don’t worry.

Have you been preparing yourself to unleash the rage on unsuspecting posters on T-Nation?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
What did I miss guys?

I was busy man whoring and continuing my eternal internal debate about Fair Value reporting.

Have you been preparing yourself to unleash the rage on unsuspecting posters on T-Nation?

[/quote]

I have deleted so many wise ass, underhanded douche posts before hitting submit here it isn’t even funny… Lol.

I just can’t bring myself to rip on who I believe your referring to. Although I’m sure that day will come.

Sorry if I ruined your thread Rock.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
imhungry wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
What did I miss guys?

I have deleted so many wise ass, underhanded douche posts before hitting submit here it isn’t even funny… Lol.

I just can’t bring myself to rip on who I believe your referring to. Although I’m sure that day will come.

Sorry if I ruined your thread Rock. [/quote]

Yeah, I know the feeling. Believe me.

To be honest, I wasn’t refering to anyone… Now i’m curious.

I’m only a teeny bit sorry, Rock.

I ain’t sorry. Who are you referring to?

Its cool, Bill Roberts answered my question. So Beans and Hungry you can do whatever you want with this thread.

but Beans, who ARE you wanting to rip on? I’m not the implied victim am I?

cuz that would nawt be cool

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I ain’t sorry. Who are you referring to?[/quote]

damn, always such a bitch to me. wtf did I do?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
I ain’t sorry. Who are you referring to?

damn, always such a bitch to me. wtf did I do?

[/quote]

You have a penis that’s what you did.

Nah it’s not you rock, you are entertaining. It’s only a matter of time before the ultimate explosion post happens. I just don’t want to drop the first steamer is all.

Ugh, my in-laws are here. I should have put arsenic in the meatloaf.

Score that the poison in the meatloaf post got this moved to PWI