T Nation

Simple 3rd Cycle Proposal

Whats up everyone
Stats: 5’7" 165lbs sub 10% bf. Age 21
This will be my third cycle, well fourth if you consider my current 4 week run with havoc. My last injectable cycle was about 18 months ago; 8 weeks of 750mg/wk Test Enan with 30mg Dianabol per day for the first month. Used Nolvadex for PCT.

That was all well and good. I got blood test a little while after the second cycle and things came back normal (although I did not have prior figures to compare the info to) except for low HDL which is better now. I don�??t remember the exact numbers. So onto my cycle �?�

The calculations are all accurate estimates
5g Enan
1g Prop
1.4g Proviron

Weeks 1-2 1 ml prop EOD = 400mg/wk +.25ml enanE3D =125mg/wk = 525mg/wk TOTAL

Weeks 3-6 1.2 ml enan E3D = 600mg/wk (plus the two ml of remaining prop ) = 600mg/wk TOTAL

Weeks 7-10 __ 1.2 ml enan E3D = 600mg/wk + 50mg proviron ED = 350mg/wk = 950mg/wk TOTAL

I just decided to add the Proviron, so before that addition the blood levels of total gear would be roughly the same for the last seven weeks. I kind of just threw it on top of the plan I previously drew up.

The main question I had was regarding the Prop kickstart. Am I overcomplicating things by trying to keep the weekly dosages as similar as possible or should I just taper the amount of prop down until the enan kicks in?

I�??m going to have nolvadex left over from the Havoc pct, so I�??ll use that for this cycle�??s pct as well. I have half of a bottle of adex too, which should be enough for me.

Any opinions on the prop kickstart?
Critique is welcomed

Thanks

Run your enathate dose the same all the way through the cycle. Lower your dose of prop from the first to second to third week accordingly as to when and how much of the enathate you feel will be kicking in.

If you dont start with the full dose of enathate there is nothing to kick start. You wil be out of prop and still not feeling a full dose of enathate.

btw 1 ml of prop at 100mg/ml EOD is 350mg per week and not 400.

On top of this your last cycle prior to this was when you were 19/20 and you had two prior to that one not counting your prohormone use. Thats about all I have to say on that one.

I agree with little guy… also, it may be just a difference in thinking, but you seem to over over over complicate things in the thinking of it…

You write:

Weeks 1-2 1 ml prop EOD = 400mg/wk +.25ml enanE3D =125mg/wk = 525mg/wk TOTAL

I write:

Wk1+2: Prop 100mg 4x p/w
Enan 125mg p/w

I really am struggling to see why the TE is so low at this point, it kinda ruins the point of the TP kick… which could be a 250-400mg dose on top of the 600mg TE IMO.

Plus the proviron is a little late, i would seriously use it from week 5, that is when serum/blood levels are going to be peaking and when SHBG is going to be at its most ‘formidable’ lol1

Plus there is no need to consider proviron in your calculations for weekly total of AAS. while proviron is an AAS, it is not causing suppression nor gains (directly) so you dont have to consider that… use it though! Lots of it! :slight_smile:

JJ

Thanks for the replies.

I’ll space the 10mls of prop out over a 2-3 week span. I’ll run the enanthate at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and add the proviron in the second half of the cycle.

The reason I was thinking of starting it in week 7 was due to the fact that in my previous 8 week cycles the gains started to slow down after week 6(most likely a combination of lacking nutrition and undertraining). I will think about getting enough for the last 4-5 weeks depending on the price.

With regards to my previous cycle use…
First was at age 19
Second at 20
Currently in the final week of a run with Havoc at 21.

I definately regret my first cycle because I didn’t know how to eat and I didn’t train with enough frequency.

The experience as a whole, however, was beneficial because afterwards I realized what measures were necessary to take in order to make gains while on and while off.

I’m just putting that out there for younger guys reading. I experienced no health side effects, except acne, but my time was wasted because of inexperience.

Bonez,

What you have to realize is why we put an age limit on AAS use. It is because of EXACTLY what happened to you. (this has no intention of changing the point of your thread)

Can someone at your age safely go through a cycle? Sure. BUT, why risk it? Unless you are actually planning on going professional why risk putting on an extra few pounds you can easily get naturally at that age with discipline. The discipline needed to get these gains naturally is the same discipline most everyone here uses. If someone is unwilling to have a strict workout/diet while natural why would they while on? They just put themselves at risk for no reason and end up at the same weight after their cycle.

We also put an age limit not only for physical reasons but also because people at your age usually havent put enough time in the gym or kitchen to be ready to actually benefit from AAS use. There is almost like a certain maturity level you have to reach (for lack of a better word) before you understand enough. To actually confirm what I am saying… you are on your fourth cycle and still at 165lbs.

Just so you know… in reply to your little ending “clause”…

There are some health risks you put yourself in by using AAS that you dont know about yet. You may need TRT when you are older… you could’ve stumped your growth… plenty of things… so its an uneducated assumption saying that you have experienced no health related side effects. Just none that you know of yet.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Bonez,

What you have to realize is why we put an age limit on AAS use. It is because of EXACTLY what happened to you. (this has no intention of changing the point of your thread)

Can someone at your age safely go through a cycle? Sure. BUT, why risk it? Unless you are actually planning on going professional why risk putting on an extra few pounds you can easily get naturally at that age with discipline. The discipline needed to get these gains naturally is the same discipline most everyone here uses. If someone is unwilling to have a strict workout/diet while natural why would they while on? They just put themselves at risk for no reason and end up at the same weight after their cycle.

We also put an age limit not only for physical reasons but also because people at your age usually havent put enough time in the gym or kitchen to be ready to actually benefit from AAS use. There is almost like a certain maturity level you have to reach (for lack of a better word) before you understand enough. To actually confirm what I am saying… you are on your fourth cycle and still at 165lbs.

Just so you know… in reply to your little ending “clause”…

There are some health risks you put yourself in by using AAS that you dont know about yet. You may need TRT when you are older… you could’ve stumped your growth… plenty of things… so its an uneducated assumption saying that you have experienced no health related side effects. Just none that you know of yet.

bmc[/quote]

I agree 100%. If I had the opportunity to undo my decision I wouldn’t think twice about it. At the risk of sounding hypocritcal, I don’t think young guys should be using for the same reasons you stated but it’s something that I can’t change at this point. I chose to be up front about my age and past experience knowing that I was going to catch some criticism. This gave me the opportunity to explain my situation and hopefully give some insight to other guys around my age contemplating running a cycle.

I could care less about my height. And you make TRT sound worse than it is. Who’s to say that I wouldn’t need it anyway in 20 years, regardless of steroid use?

I also don’t see why my current weight should factor into my decision. My first 2 cycles I did for strength purposes. I wanted to develop a certain level of strength before I moved on to higher rep training. I can still gain muscular weight naturally and can lose fat even easier. In the past I have been up to 175 around 10%, but between baseball and working at a summer camp the metabolic demands became too great to stay at that weight at the time.
If I choose to run the outlined cycle it will be sometime in september or october and will be first while “bodybuilding”

Don’t take this as a confrontational post, I just wanted to elaborate a little bit while I’m bored on my lunch break.

Thats fine, everyone has their own goals.

As far as risks… It wasnt really directed toward you. It was directed more toward the people reading your post about how you are young and went through a cycle without having any health related side effects. I was letting them know that it wasnt true. So in response, some people may care about their height or might not want to be on TRT.

As far as your weight, i was merely trying to point out that this is the usual case with people your age using AAS. They will misuse and end up 4 cycles later maybe adding on 10-15 lbs that they could’ve done naturally in that time.

All i was trying to do is give you my point of view.

Good luck on your upcoming cycle.

bmc