Simo - The Red Shoe Diaries (Part 1)

Woke at 87.0kg (191) today so I thought I’d add a couple of progress pics. No idea if there is any progress !!! Lol

6 Likes

Simo no… Thicco yes!

3 Likes

Lookin good man.
How far do you plan to bulk?

Wow dude. I would swap physiques today…

Pauses are brutal! They always end up being harder than you anticipate. I go with light weights at the start. I’ve learned my lesson.

I think your traps may have grown again.

1 Like

Yep traps are looking good mate!

Just adding weight till the end of the year. Will probably get to 90 something. I plan on doing a bit of a cut from Jan to April.

1 Like

They deff are brutal. Now I know why coach was laughing about it when he gave me the new plan.

Thanks @I_Luc and @MarkKO I am guessing the rows and deads are helping with the traps.

3 Likes

Thanks hog but you would soon get bored of having to stand on tip toes to see in a crowd!!

2 Likes

Woke today at 85.6kg what the flammin heck is going on here !!!
I trained late last night which meant I ate late and didn’t really have enough or enough water before bed. Hopefully this is just dehydration and I can drink enough to fill up the cells again today. Thinking I’ll start back in the creatine next week too and see if that has an impact.

5 Likes

Do you take casein protein pre bed? I’m not sure if the websites sponsor has it but I’m gunna tag you in a product on Instagram of what I use
It’s brilliant stuff, you can make shakes or ice cream out of it
Take it just before you go to sleep

The only casein I get is if I do my natural yogurt mixed with wpc as a desert.

1 Like

Woke at 86.1kg - didn’t bounce back as much as I thought. Halloween today so will add 1kg from lollies !!

5 Likes

And probably become diabetic… Lol

1 Like

Woke at 86.4kg, good to see weight coming back

4 Likes

Woke at 86.7kg, a good day of eating yesterday. Hopefully I can back that up today.

2 Likes

You’re pulling away Simo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friday 2nd November, micro 1 week 2 -

Deadlift and OH press

Deadlift
Bar x 10
65 x 5
105 x 5
127.5 (280lb) x 4 x 4 sets
RPE 5, 5, 5, 6
Using 75% and Working on speed today, pulled pretty well.

Bench tng
Bar x 10
65 x 8
80 x 7 x 4 sets (176lb)
RPE 8, 7, 7, 7
Worked on staying tight through the middle and lower body, Bar speed was good

Giant set-
Glute hip thrusts
90 x 8 x 4 sets
Ss with -

Pull ups
5 x 5 reps
Ss with -

Glute ham raises
5 x 12 reps

Lower back, glutes and hammies were cooked by the end. Great session tonight, everything moved well and nothing felt too hard. Quality

8 Likes