Simo - The Red Shoe Diaries (Part 1)

Have like a bunch of hot chicks all over you, whilst drinking vodka and smoking Cigars like your some Russian gang overlord. you’ll feel like a god :joy:

Putin?..

images%20(4)

Blyat

1 Like

Yess. Life goals

Cyka

@duketheslaya he’s actually good at arse kickery for a president, I think he’s got more than one black belt.

Multiple sets of push ups to failure will do the trick.

2 Likes

Woke at 87.0kg meh

2 Likes

Haven’t put that much weight on but my waiste is deff getting much softer/fatter.
Put on a different pair of work pants today and had to breath in to do them up. Adding weight in particular adding fat is mentally a very hard thing to do, especially as you get older. I know @mortdk and @Frank_C both have concerns with getting too soft. @MarkKO seems to be a lot more comfortable with carrying the extra pounds.
@MarkKO how do you cope with being that much heavier ? Do you worry about this ?

4 Likes

Silver lining is that you’ll have to spend less money on belts

Three more weeks and then you can start cutting for the T-ransformation Challenge.

It’s what I need to do to get where I want. I prefer it to how weak I felt when I was lean. I also like the muscle I’ve added. What I did do was back off once I realised I wasn’t going to get past 112 kg without some real struggle and questionable nutrition. So I’m sticking at 110-111 for a while, and I’ll see about maybe shedding a little fluff during my next six week hypertrophy phase before putting my head down again for a run to 120.

2 Likes

I guess it’s a case of priorities and how much you want something. I like getting stronger but I don’t like losing speed or mobility and deff don’t like losing conditioning.

5 Likes

Woke at 87.0kg (191 lbs) weight seems to be stable at 87 need to push hard for the next 3 weeks !!

2 Likes

Skinny bitch you’ll never catch me.
I’m kinda stuck just below 89 kg - 196 lbs. But the next couple of weeks should put me on a generous surplus.
Do your program peak you to the virtual meet?

5 Likes

Is that a challenge you fat git !!

4 Likes

Friday 14th Dec. micro 3 week 2 Deadlift and bench

Deadlift
Bar x 10
65 x 5
105 x 3
125 x 3
137.5 x 4 x 5 sets (302.5 lbs)
RPE 7, 8, 7 (these moved fast), 8, 7
Feeling tight in the upper back tonight. Too much time spend bending over a computer at work this week.

Bench tng
Bar x 10
65 x 8
82.5 x 8 x 4 sets. (181.5 lbs)
RPE 8, 8, 8, 9
Bench moved well tonight. Stayed nice and tight but didn’t need to use much leg drive. Happy

Kettle bell swings ( with 15kg vest)
16kg x 15 x 5 sets
SS
Barbel curls 15kg (with 15kg vest)
15 x 5 sets
Did these with no rest other than catchingn my breath. Big lower back pump and arms were burning.

Good session tonight, really worked up a sweat. Now to drink enough liquid to put it all back in.

5 Likes

You damn right it is who’s the fattest come new year :slight_smile:

And then the superset

Great work out Simo

2 Likes

Thanks @mortdk it was a good one tonight’s. Real change after a not so good session on Monday.

1 Like

It’s good to come back after a tough one and then find it was just one of those not so good sessions. We’ll hit some humongous weights in the near future. Either BW or BB weights :smile:

1 Like