Simo - The Red Shoe Diaries (Part 1)

Solid pulling, wonder how many modeling requests the topless lifting will pull in?

2 Likes

I take that over my patio during the winter any day mate :smiley:

1 Like

Loads mate… hand modeling, crash helmets, fat bloke shirts and shorts… I’ll get all sorts of offers !!

1 Like

That’s why you were in my head telling me to get on with it. Strangely you were also offering me beers too!! Lol

1 Like

You know me well, sir!

1 Like

Sexy beast. Don’t use chalk?

Great session! Your deadlifts looked really solid! I can see a 210kgs at least!

I thought it was whiskey and deadlifts?

1 Like

You’re the badass we’re chasing!

2 Likes

I offer the German version :beers:

1 Like

Lol that’s funny. I am still chasing @littlesleeper and he is barely running and still ahead of me. We are all striving to be better and that’s the most important bit. Never be satisfied.

6 Likes

That’s no joke mate! You’re full on dadspo

I’ve no idea what a dadspo is !! I am hoping it’s good !! Lol

Like an inspirational dad haha. Getting after it with no excuses when you could easily say shit like “I’m too busy” or " I’m past my prime".

You’re getting after it in a 40 degree shed while working full time and supporting a family AND you’re training with purpose and not just going through the motions.

Actual beast mode shit

5 Likes

You made me blush mate. When it comes to training alone it’s so easy to see what all you other guys are doing and it often makes me feel like I don’t do anywhere near enough. I guess compare to most people my age I actually do OK. Funny thing is when people say wow you train hard or you are strong it is often followed by that horrible ‘for an old bloke’ comment. That just makes me want to train harder and get a lot stronger.

3 Likes

You’re doing lots of work! Just look at that last session lol

1 Like

Hey fuck that man.

You’re strong and dedicated. Period.

7 Likes

I pretty much agree with what @kleinhound said mate.
Most of my friends are in their mid 20s to early 30s and you train harder than any of them.
You also put me to shame lol Ive been missing session pretty often these days.

3 Likes

Looks like your smashing it there big fella, top stuff mate.

Gotta love these hot days hey? I’ve always enjoyed the ball bustin sweaty sessions in the Aussie heat.

2 Likes

Welcome back mate. Still training hard but still chasing you.

1 Like