Simeon Panda - Swole

[quote]Enray wrote:
back[/quote]

Dudes got crazy impressive rest delts.

A slightly smaller version of that is the perfect physique IMO.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
natural competition lol ok …[/quote]

My thoughts exactly lol…[/quote]

this x100 no doubt dude has sick genetics but he is not natty by a long fucking shot.

Ok, everyone knows the guys not drug free but can we move past it. Lets not clog this thread up with another drug debate.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Ok, everyone knows the guys not drug free but can we move past it. Lets not clog this thread up with another drug debate.[/quote]

thats cool just when someone mentions natty when hes clealy not it must be pointed out. but yer sick physique overall, almost perferct id say.

Who looks better, Panda or the black dude in this video?

^^lol

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
.[/quote]

lol this just fucking dumb. i have no problem with people who use gear i even intend to myself in the future. but people like him that are obviously using and claim natty are just down right filth and part of what is wrong with bodybuilding today. anyone with half a clue about bodybuilding can tell his not natty. also how arrogant is this kid im natty but if i did use i would be an IFBB pro… yer okay mate

oh jesus here we go again.

waa waa bodybuilders use drugs waa waa

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

waa waa bodybuilders use drugs waa waa[/quote]

Yep. I’m sick of hearing it too.

Hey whiners, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the gym… and off this forum.
Maybe take up quilting instead.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Hey whiners, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the gym… and off this forum.
[/quote]

even if they did, they’d whine about how unattainable the quilts they see on magazine covers are

I believe him.

So everyone here is saying that its impossible to get to 230lb at 6’1 naturally?

Jim Cordova, he’s natural.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

even if they did, they’d whine about how unattainable the quilts they see on magazine covers are[/quote]

There was a massive furore over at quiltypleasures.com when somebody won ‘quilt of the month’ claiming it was hand-stitched but had actually used a sewing machine!

[quote]gregron wrote:
A slightly smaller version of that is the perfect physique IMO.[/quote]

Agreed. The S-bomb is silly. We all know it. But, his response to the accusations was even sillier.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

The issue that people have is when someone like the gentlemen featured in the OP blatantly lie about being natural.

You don’t see these same discussions in threads about cutler/branch/Kia/etc. because they don’t blatantly lie and say they’re naturals.

EDIT:
There are ways to skirt the steroids question without blatantly lying like this guy did. That whole “if I was using and this was all that I had built I’d be ashamed” comment was awful. What a tool

I don’t think it’s all that unreasonable for people to deny using steroids, they are illegal after all

I will say this; there’s a guy one year younger me that I work out with and we’re pretty tight. He’s 6’2 225 and he’s 19 years old, shredded as shit. Nigerian. He’s never used. So it’s not crazy for me to think someone at 230 lbs is natural.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I don’t think it’s all that unreasonable for people to deny using steroids, they are illegal after all[/quote]

That’s what I’ve been thinking. Denying your not natural is not always about trying to sound more impressive. It’s illegal to take them and I don’t think most people are comfortable shouting that out on the Internet. I’d be scared that the police be knocking on my door soon. That’s espcially true with people with careers. If your a teacher and admit to taking them on a forum your principal wouldn’t be too happy with you.
The pros I guess are different somehow and idk if it’s the fame or something.

[quote]Enray wrote:
Anybody here heard of Simeon Panda? The guy is a freak of nature. Musclemania competitor (natural bb competition) built like a brickhouse.

Simply Shredded did an interview with him recently, he says this is his routine.

Monday: Chest
8 sets of Bench Press ranging from 20 �¢?? 1 rep
8 sets of Incline Press ranging from 20 �¢?? 1 rep
6 sets of Cable Fly�¢??s low ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 rep
6 sets of Cable Fly�¢??s high ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 rep
Tuesday: Legs
3 sets of Leg Extensions 20 reps
8 Sets of Squats ranging from 10 �¢?? 4 reps
8 Sets of Leg Press ranging from 12 �¢?? 15 reps
8 Sets of Lying Leg Curl ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
4 Sets of Calf Presses on Leg Press Superset with Raises off the wall 20 reps
4 Sets of Donkey Calf Raises Superset with Raises off the wall 20 reps
Wednesday: Back
8 sets of Bent Over Row ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Lat Pull Down ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Seated Row ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
6 sets of Single Arm Row ranging from 10 �¢?? 6 reps
Thursday: Shoulders
8 sets of Shoulder Press ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Dumbbell Lat Raises ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Front Raises ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Barbell Shrugs ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
Friday: Arms
8 Sets of Close Grip Bench Press ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Preacher Curls ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Pushdowns ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
8 sets of Hammer Curls ranging from 20 �¢?? 6 reps
Saturday
Rest
Sunday: Legs
8 Sets of Leg Extensions 20 reps
Dumbbell Walking Lunges 20+ Laps of the gym
4 Sets of Calf Presses on Leg Press Superset with Raises off the wall 20 reps
4 Sets of Donkey Calf Raises Superset with Raises off the wall 20 reps

Definitely gonna give it a try

[/quote]

Go ahead and give it a try. However you will not look like him because YOU AREN’T HIM!

On a positive note, atleast he allocates TWO sessions/week for his lower body with an emphasis on his quads and calves. Take heed upper body whores!