Signs Your T Might Be Too High

Alternatively, when your T-levels are over 9000.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Rattler wrote:
You know your T-Levels are too high when you eat a shitty sammich from Subway and go on a rampage at work for the rest of the day. Kicking shit, throwing shit and punching walls.

YEA!

And bitching about it for three days. Totally indicative of excessive T.

And Vader…I L’ol. But why you gotta hate on Smiths?[/quote]

Cause they cheat and make copies of themselves to gang up on you.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Rattler wrote:
You know your T-Levels are too high when you eat a shitty sammich from Subway and go on a rampage at work for the rest of the day. Kicking shit, throwing shit and punching walls.

YEA!

And Vader…I L’ol. But why you gotta hate on Smiths?

Cause they cheat and make copies of themselves to gang up on you.[/quote]

It’s not cheating if it’s there to use, silly.

Just ask Konami.

You know your T-levels are too high when…

You walk funny half of the day because you can’t do deadlifts properly because your massive boner hits the bar every freaking time you move the bar.

your T might be too high if

you punch a complete stranger for talking about another strangers mother… and the other guy is actually bigger, so he was probably capable of defending himself, then you proceed to hit-on the first sweet thing wearing lipstick, because your bloods being pumped away from your brain now… Then your realize, “hey, I’m in the mall, security is probably heading this way!” then run towards an exit, then double back, cause I wanna go to GNC, I need protein…

[quote]SSC wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Rattler wrote:

YEA!

And Vader…I L’ol. But why you gotta hate on Smiths?

Cause they cheat and make copies of themselves to gang up on you.

It’s not cheating if it’s there to use, silly.

Just ask Konami.[/quote]

LOL! Well played. :slight_smile:

when you realize your spirit animal is Chuck Norris!!

When you base cardio work solely on the presence or absence of doable girls in the room.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
When you base cardio work solely on the presence or absence of doable girls in the room.[/quote]

You only do cardio when they’re not there, so that when they are, you can impress them by doing 1/8 squats with 600 lbs?

[quote]Otep wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:
When you base cardio work solely on the presence or absence of doable girls in the room.

You only do cardio when they’re not there, so that when they are, you can impress them by doing 1/8 squats with 600 lbs?[/quote]

I’m not going to say yes and make you feel better about your own routine.

Just. won’t. do. it.

You know you’re T is too high when even your shadow is scared shitless of you.

Your T is too high when you want to beat someones ass just because they were standing a little close to you in line at subway.

And that someone was some older lady…probly about 40.

Your T level is probably too high if you think it isn’t high enough.

Your T is too high when every shoe you hold makes you look super ript!!

Your T might be too high if you go camping, wake up in the middle of the night to go pee in the grass, and by the morning a 100 foot tall oak tree has grown in the same spot.

You know when your T is too high? When your supposed to be working and instead your sitting on this Forum.

Guess i need to get my ass back to work.

Your T is probably too high if you’re injecting yourself with more of it.

Oooooh. See what I did there?

Contraversial.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Your T is probably too high if you’re injecting yourself with more of it.

Oooooh. See what I did there?

Contraversial.

[/quote]

Yah except that’s illegal and no one except dumb ass criminals would ever consider doing that.

O.o

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Your T might be too high if you go camping, wake up in the middle of the night to go pee in the grass, and by the morning a 100 foot tall oak tree has grown in the same spot.[/quote]

Your T might be too high if you jerk off and there’s a kid there in the morning…thank you Dennis Leary

You know your t-levels are too high when you start fearing your own strength.