Signs Your T Might Be Too High

I was at the park and there was this heavy lady there. I found myself thinking about doing her until I realized she was big.

Squats and Milk.

You know your T-levels are too high when…you get pissed off and rip stop signs out of the ground.

[quote]JLu wrote:
You know your T-levels are too high when…you get pissed off and rip stop signs out of the ground.[/quote]

Dude I did that today!!!

[quote]JLu wrote:
You know your T-levels are too high when…you get pissed off and rip stop signs out of the ground.[/quote]

Ah…Dammit.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
JLu wrote:
You know your T-levels are too high when…you get pissed off and rip stop signs out of the ground.

Dude I did that today!!![/quote]

I’m still waiting for that rage, dude, but nothing!

*You know what I mean.

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
JLu wrote:

Dude I did that today!!!

I’m still waiting for that rage, dude, but nothing!

*You know what I mean.[/quote]

haha yup yup.

Sign of T being too high-

You cry oily tears of rage and admiration when the Hulk beats up a tank.

you know your t is to high when you masturbate 2-3 times a day ontop of sex and still are not fulfilled

you know your t is to high when you walk into a room with women strangers waving hi to you and your hands didn’t do any waving

you know your t is to high when people ask what your diet is you reply with “lots of dead animals”

Uh, when you get “too big”… “too fast.”

Your t might be too high if…

No jeans, anywhere in the world, can fit your massive squat built ass and thighs.

Your bulk belly becomes a source of pride, akin to your cock hanging down to mid-thigh.

That’s a sign of poor eyesight. Go see an optometrist.

[quote]JLu wrote:

Or you’re fighting multiple Agent Smiths in the Matrix again, Neo.

Your t might be to high if when you go to click, you instead break the desk with your bicepts muscles.

Your T may be too high if you completely stop caring about women’s feelings and start focusing solely on physical attributes.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Your T may be too high if you completely stop caring about women’s feelings and start focusing solely on physical attributes.[/quote]

I would say that means your T is completely normal.

…but that’s just me. :smiley:

Owned.

You know your T-Levels are too high when you eat a shitty sammich from Subway and go on a rampage at work for the rest of the day. Kicking shit, throwing shit and punching walls.

YEA!

[quote]Rattler wrote:
You know your T-Levels are too high when you eat a shitty sammich from Subway and go on a rampage at work for the rest of the day. Kicking shit, throwing shit and punching walls.

YEA![/quote]

And bitching about it for three days. Totally indicative of excessive T.

And Vader…I L’ol. But why you gotta hate on Smiths?

When you cry uncontrollably and suffer wild mood swings.

Because if it hasn’t aromatized in massive quantities, you’re probably okay.