Signs of Steroid Use

Water weight’s a giveaway with some people, depending on the compound they’re on, particularly around the face.

There is no real way to tell though, other than to ask.

[quote]jamma wrote:
Water weight’s a giveaway with some people, depending on the compound they’re on, particularly around the face.

[/quote]

Is that a direct effect of the gear or from uncontrolled estrogen levels?

someone in the gym tried to tell me the other day that you can tell if someone is on steroids by their traps.

i was like lol wut.

[quote]forlife wrote:
My friend is 28. I haven’t noticed any acne (and I’m not planning on checking his balls any time soon).

He does seem to have put on some water weight, but he’s just bulkier overall. It’s like someone stuck in a bicycle pump and inflated him an extra 25-30% during the past couple months. I’ve never seen gains like that during my 6 years of training, but maybe it’s because I was older when I started.

Do steroids tend to stimulate growth in certain muscle groups over others? Or is it pretty much the same that you would see with normal training, only faster?[/quote]

all steroids do is make very hard work much more rewarding.

if you dont bust your ass,they do next to nothing.
if you do then you will have the same results as if you were not using them ,only these results come sooner.

basicly thatys about it

[quote]KSman wrote:
jamma wrote:

Is that a direct effect of the gear or from uncontrolled estrogen levels?[/quote]

i love it KS lol is this meant to be a “mini-quiz” becasue thats how i took it. hopefully jamma will find your posts on E-control and adex and use as i believe they changed my thought process on E-control a bunch.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
someone in the gym tried to tell me the other day that you can tell if someone is on steroids by their traps.

i was like lol wut.[/quote]

Heard that from some OK source not too long ago - but only people that have lifted on steroids for more than 10 years and not much training before steroids. Their explanation was because the rest of the muscles gain faster than traps proportionally - but they didn’t take into any consideration of different training, etc.

People keep telling me Vascularity is a sign of steroid use. I lol at them. Then I lol some more.

only way to really really tell is thru a steroid induced rage. just wait, it will be like any other time u hang out with him. Something will trigger it and then his eyes will starting turning green. this is the first sign. When his clothes begin to get tighter and then eventually pop off it is time to leave and u can conclude hes a dirty aas user.

My opinion, don’t bother your friend with questions, if he wants to tell you, he will. Other than that it is his business. You asking him will put him on the spot. Just be a friend.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
only way to really really tell is thru a steroid induced rage. just wait, it will be like any other time u hang out with him. Something will trigger it and then his eyes will starting turning green. this is the first sign. When his clothes begin to get tighter and then eventually pop off it is time to leave and u can conclude hes a dirty aas user. [/quote]

You moron, that’s not AAS that’s gamma radiation and an improperly made super-soldier serum.

N00b.

Vascularity was actually a dead give away for me personally makavali. I was never really vascular till I used, then all the bastards came out of the woodwork, I can’t get them to go away now.

That and the dramatic change in body composition :stuck_out_tongue:

if hes your buddy why dont you just make it simple and ask him. maybe he’ll hook you up

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Vascularity was actually a dead give away for me personally makavali. I was never really vascular till I used, then all the bastards came out of the woodwork, I can’t get them to go away now.

That and the dramatic change in body composition :P[/quote]

Really? I’ve known a few people who picked up weights and got cut. Those veins showed up quite well too. Although, AFAIK I’m sure didn’t use AAS but they could’ve hidden it from me.

[quote]schultzie wrote:

i was like lol wut.[/quote]

That’s funny you say that because someone at my gym told me that this morning.

I was like WTF are you talking about?

So what is this magic identity method then? Big traps? Wide ones? Small ones?

Can’t be small ones, uh… Ruhl anyone? lol!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
only way to really really tell is thru a steroid induced rage. just wait, it will be like any other time u hang out with him. Something will trigger it and then his eyes will starting turning green. this is the first sign. When his clothes begin to get tighter and then eventually pop off it is time to leave and u can conclude hes a dirty aas user.

You moron, that’s not AAS that’s gamma radiation and an improperly made super-soldier serum.

N00b.[/quote]

same difference…aas,gamma radiation, celltech, its all the same

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:

N00b.

same difference…aas,gamma radiation, celltech, its all the same[/quote]

And this whole time I thought it was Vitargo.

LMAO @ Dave and Mak!!!

[quote] JJ wrote:
So what is this magic identity method then? Big traps? Wide ones? Small ones?

Can’t be small ones, uh… Ruhl anyone? lol![/quote]

Holy crap!!! His are HYYUUUGGGEEE!