Signs of Overtraining?

To me it seems like im over training but i dont feel like i have been over training.As in im alil bit tired but i can still work out hard. I work out from 2:40 to 5:00 mondays wedsdays and thursdays and 2:45 to 4:00;4:30 on tuesday and friday.

Im sometimes tired but i believe its because of morning sprints and agilities. i also dont feel as if i was over training because my PR as improved a great deal in about a month and a half. what are the signs of over training? Should i keep doing what im doing? Whats wrong with over training?

What are you doing?? eating very unlikely over training maybe over reaching

There is a ton written about it but in short.

Tire dead tired yet cant sleep,
aggrevated, no patient, short temper
loss of weight and appetite
declining gym numbers,
No desire to w/o
Low Body temp
Little or No sex drive
Etc etc.

You again are like Maybe over reaching or just working hard and not resting and eating for it

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:

declining gym numbers,
No desire to w/o
Low Body temp
Little or No sex drive
Etc etc.

You again are like Maybe over reaching or just working hard and not resting and eating for it

Phill[/quote]

What would be over reaching? (the things you wrote

[quote]Phill wrote:
declining gym numbers,
No desire to w/o
Low Body temp
Little or No sex drive
Etc etc.

[/quote]

i havent felt like none of them but tired but thats only because i wake up at5:30 and run from 6:30 to 7 :15. And i always had a short temper. so should i keep doing what im doing?

My major signs of over-training are:

• Getting colds & flus
  • Deep acne
  • Muscles feel flat/burning/weak the next day even after proper thorough cooldown and PWO shake & meal.
  • Anxiety
  • Shortness of breath

– ElbowStrike

to me bad sleep means Im over training and I dont mean you wake up 4 times at night I mean 15-25 times a night to move around

that and you just feel realy shity all the time

[quote]ima beast EHS wrote:
Phill wrote:

declining gym numbers,
No desire to w/o
Low Body temp
Little or No sex drive
Etc etc.

Phill

What would be over reaching? (the things you wrote

Phill wrote:
declining gym numbers,
No desire to w/o
Low Body temp
Little or No sex drive
Etc etc.

i havent felt like none of them but tired but thats only because i wake up at5:30 and run from 6:30 to 7 :15. And i always had a short temper. so should i keep doing what im doing?[/quote]

overreaching is what you are really talking about. in order to overtrain you have to overreach for months on end.

Overreaching+ doping a bit more than your body can or is accustomed to recover fully from and not fully recovering

Not really a bad thing if you deload a bit recover it can be good you have created stimulus to create adaptation do this months on end then yes overtraining can be hit

Phill

I get annoying muscle twitches from overtraining. Sometimes in my forearm, eye-lid, or even quad.

Also this article goes into the subject a little bit.

http://www.criticalbench.com/Staley-training-summit.htm