Hey guys, i have been going through the stuff listed below for a long time and it is starting to worry both myself and the wife, she said i scare her when i get mad, she thinks i may injure myself, or something stupid, and we fight a lot more than ussual
, just wondering if it was in fact signs of low test or some other hormonal imbalance?
- Fatigue, tiredness or loss of energy
- Depression, low or negative mood
- Irritability, anger or bad temper
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Relationship problem with partner
- Loss of sex drive or libido
- Loss of morning erections
- Backache, joint pains or stiffness
- Heavy drinking, in the past
- Loss of fitness
- Feeling over-stressed
- Loss of drive and competitive edge
- Stiffness and pain in muscles and joints
- Falling level of fitness
- Decreased effectiveness of workouts
It is to the point where i do not even want to pick up any weights or do anything strenous, I have lost my desire to do things that once made me happy or even interested me.
i am feeling so out of shape and lazzy that i just cannot finish projects when started and it is starting to be a pain in the arse!!
any reccomendations as to what i should/could take to elevate the symptoms?
only took a few shots of test in 2000, and other than that nothing else but the usuall creatine, and protein stuff, no prohormones that i know of?
all help appreciated