Signs of Low Estradial?

What are the signs? I’ve have gotten a couple of headaches that would not go away but I’m not sure if it’s from the anaztrozole.

My joints hurt, tightness in my chest, felt really dry. Overall felt unhealthy.

Depression and joint pain/stiffness; sometimes, lethargy

How about burning and tingling in the joints?I have high cortisol as well so I am not sure what is what…

So headaches wouldn’t be a sign of low E? I had none of the other symptoms, I actually felt really good except for the headaches that would not go away with even pain killers and lasted all day?
The first one happened a couple days after the 2nd dose the next one happened a few hours after a dose.

Adex tends to make me feel like crap the next day but I think it’s a reaction to the drug itself. You know it if your E2 is really low.

Well on smaller doeses I have no headaches and I’m already taking it EOD and I’d rather not take it everyday. At 8 drops I got one of those headaches a few hrs later and I was going to go ahead and ride it out a bit past 3 days to see if maybe I was low and see if I hit the sweet spot everyone talks about but noticed my mood swings starting up again so went ahead and took 5 drops.

I’m thinking maybe 5 EOD for a week then increase a drop for each week and try to find it out that way or just take 2 mg in 3 days and just crash my E lvl for sure and try to fine my spot that way. Kinda undecided but I am afraid if getting those damn headaches again.