Signs of Crashed E2 Levels

Ksam or anyone else, per my previous posts, can anyone tell me what there specific sides where when they crashed e2 levels?

My first set of blood showed an e2 level of 10.7 pg/ml -this is labcorp estradiol.

Same test two weeks later showed a slight rise at 14.7 pg/ml- labcorp

My normal e2 levels when i was on trt for about a month was 29 pg/ml and i felt fine. My dr told me to start taking .25 adex every week, as he didnt want my levels to get much higher.

i felt fine 1t 29 pg/ml , but have felt like absolute crap lately. Mostly mental / mood / depression and severe joint pain. are these mental side effects normal for low e2? and from all of your experiences is 10 and 14 pg/ml extremely low ? or just slightly low? and how long for my levels to rise in the high 20s again? i took my last dose of adex 19 days ago and the last test of e2 was done exactly one week ago today. most guys say 2 weeks to rise again but its been almost 3 and i dont really feel any different.

again i felt great on trt with no adex, but after taking it for awhile and lowering my e2 levles i have felt probably the worst i have ever felt in my life.

[quote]Rfarrell86 wrote:
Ksam or anyone else, per my previous posts, can anyone tell me what there specific sides where when they crashed e2 levels?

My first set of blood showed an e2 level of 10.7 pg/ml -this is labcorp estradiol.

Same test two weeks later showed a slight rise at 14.7 pg/ml- labcorp

My normal e2 levels when i was on trt for about a month was 29 pg/ml and i felt fine. My dr told me to start taking .25 adex every week, as he didnt want my levels to get much higher.

i felt fine 1t 29 pg/ml , but have felt like absolute crap lately. Mostly mental / mood / depression and severe joint pain. are these mental side effects normal for low e2? and from all of your experiences is 10 and 14 pg/ml extremely low ? or just slightly low? and how long for my levels to rise in the high 20s again? i took my last dose of adex 19 days ago and the last test of e2 was done exactly one week ago today. most guys say 2 weeks to rise again but its been almost 3 and i dont really feel any different.

again i felt great on trt with no adex, but after taking it for awhile and lowering my e2 levles i have felt probably the worst i have ever felt in my life.[/quote]

You have to read the stickies.

You’re right. You need to be over 10-14 for E2. 23-30 is ideal for some guys. You may be an adex over responder. Read through the stickies on the protocol for injections to learn what that means and how to handle it. Do lots of searching for Estradiol and become an expert.