Signing Your Post.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Small Hijack, X is that a custom Iron Dwarf made Avatar? Looks like his style, anyways it’s pretty sweet.

I was wondering this as well.[/quote]

I was also wondering this.

-LankyMofo

[quote]DickBag wrote:
i was thinking of ending all my posts with “DB”, but that would be wierd, seeing as dollar bill does it.

so i wont.

DB[/quote]

You could use:

-DB (but not that DollarBill guy that also uses DB)

[quote]DickBag wrote:
i was thinking of ending all my posts with “DB”, but that would be wierd, seeing as dollar bill does it.

so i wont.

DB[/quote]

Hahahaha.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Christine, your legs are fabulous.[/quote]

x2

Scott

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB

You could use:

i appreciate the suggestion

[/quote]

Well, if you can steal signatures, can I steal avatars? I was thinking of becoming the T-Nation avatar thief for awhile. I’d be like a T-Nation supervillian, stealing everyone’s shit. I’d be unstoppable.

-Elusive

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I like the way how bushidobadboy signs all his post BBB

anyway, who cares?[/quote]

-jasmincar

I can’t believe this is even a post.

S
(I save myself a lot of time by just signing my initial, also figuring that you guys, who mean so very much to me, don’t have to spend extra time reading my name which you probably know by now anyway)

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I can’t believe this is even a post.

S
(I save myself a lot of time by just signing my initial, also figuring that you guys, who mean so very much to me, don’t have to spend extra time reading my name which you probably know by now anyway)[/quote]

You change your avatar too much. No one knows who the hell you are.

Professor…aw fuck it.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB[/quote]

Ass.

DB

Signing you post makes it more personal.

Thomas Quincy aka jetric9
3453 Pine Dr.
Houston, Texas 77002

Lol, funny thread.

TOGY

Fuck, I only get 30 mins a day of internet use and I wasted it on this bullshit thread.

Inmate #443212563

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Signing you post makes it more personal.

3453 Pine Dr.
Houston, Texas 77002[/quote]

I know somebody who’s getting a special visit…

[quote]DickBag wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB

BadAss.

DB

there you go, i fixed it for you.

DB [/quote]

This is an unauthorized use of my signature. You are hereby warned to stop using my copyrighted sign-off immediately or face legal consequences (which I have not yet thought of, but trust me, it will be bad).

DB

P.S. does anyone know how to attach that little copyright symbol to my signature?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB

BadAss.

DB

DB

This is an unauthorized use of my signature. You are hereby warned to stop using my copyrighted sign-off immediately or face legal consequences (which I have not yet thought of, but trust me, it will be bad).

DB

P.S. does anyone know how to attach that little copyright symbol to my signature?[/quote]

PC: alt+0+169
Mac: © (option G)
d.

[quote]dianab wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB

BadAss.

DB

DB

DB

P.S. does anyone know how to attach that little copyright symbol to my signature?

Mac: �© (option G)
d.
[/quote]

or you can just copy and paste from a word document; ©

3453 Pine Dr.
Houston, Texas 77002

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
dianab wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

so i wont.

DB

BadAss.

DB

DB

DB

Mac: �?�© (option G)
d.

or you can just copy and paste from a word document; �©

3453 Pine Dr.
Houston, Texas 77002
[/quote]

That address doesn’t exist.

I recognize the redundancy of the signature at the bottom, but I also respect it. One day when I grow up to be big and strong and popular on T-Nation like Pro. X I want to start signing the bottom of every post. So when you have decided that you see me posting enough stuff that is actually worth reading, let me know, because then i can die happy.

[Inset possible future signature here]