Sign of the Apocalypse

[quote]TC wrote:
I just saw a guy doing wrist curls in the power rack.

[/quote]

Better than jerking off I suppose.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
TC wrote:
[/quote]

Since it was at the Biotest corporate gym, it must have been Shugart after after his yoga workout.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
The thing I saw this week was a guy doing dumbbell curls in the squat rack then followed by some ab work in a circuit fashion. Are you serious?

jet[/quote]

Oh yeah. I saw it with my own peepers.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
TC wrote:

We’re you looking in the mirror? I hate to tell you…[/quote]

I oughta’. I oughta’…

Thwack him in the sack with a jumpstretch band.

That’ll learn him.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

Stuff like that makes me hate the fact that our power rack has a bar that people can hang from at the top of it.
[/quote]

That’s the idea. Think of it as the nearest tree. Bring a rope and hang the offenders by the neck.

You’ll not only solve the immediate problem but send a warning to others.

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

Did he weigh about 135 pounds dripping wet? I only ever see skinny little idiots who don’t have the balls do anything grueling doing wrist curls.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
TC wrote:

Oh yeah? I once heard of a guy(s) doing penis curls in the wrist rack.
[/quote]

There ya go bragging again, Push haven’t we told you about that before.

Where I work out I always see this nice fit girl “training” this guy. Now don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with a female trainer (I would say a lot of them could teach me a lot of new moves) And I guess there is nothing wrong with her teaching him how to do lunges with a medicine ball or palates (however you say it) or verious toe touching exercises.

But when I hear her ask him during their lunge routine “You want to get BIG don’t you” it made me want to pick the little fella up by his neck and shake him.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I just got back from the gym, and the girls volleyball team was doing more compound work than our boys lacrosse team.[/quote]where ?

This might make up for it:

Tonight, my 15 year old brother asked a friend of mine and I to come to the other side of the gym and spot him on something.

We walked over there and he had a bar loaded up and wanted us to each pick up an end so he could get under it.

We picked it up and he proceeded to do jump squats onto and off of a nearby bench with 135 lbs on the bar.

I told him he should probably go do that in the power rack so the gym people didnt get pissed, to which he replied “racks are for pussies”.

There is hope for the future.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
There is hope for the future.[/quote]

If he doesn’t injure himself…

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

As a second sign, I saw a trainer at Gold’s leading his client through a routine that included curling in the squat rack…

[quote]
rrjc5488 wrote:
I just got back from the gym, and the girls volleyball team was doing more compound work than our boys lacrosse team.

mikeron wrote:
Ah yes, I have fond memories of watching the UCSD volleyball girls lunging in unison in the RIMAC pit…

Whoever designed those standardized short shorts deserves some sort of placard for their car, adorned with, say, a gilded boner.[/quote]

Ah yes, the RIMAC pit when the girls soccer or volleyball teams were working out – tremendous memories… That pit is one of the best things about UCSD as I recall.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
fightingtiger wrote:
There is hope for the future.

If he doesn’t injure himself…[/quote]

The thing that had me shitted was the fact that it was easy for him.

[quote]TC wrote:
[/quote]

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I sat here for a few minutes thinking of something in the gym that could be worse than that, but came up empty. It’ll be raining frogs and water will turn to blood shortly. Been nice knowing everybody…[/quote]

easy man.
i see “boy” asking for “woman” workout to shape their asses…

I bet that guy wasa crossfit guy, TC. Good thing you didn’t say anyting to’em, he’d have kicked your ass.