Sign of the Apocalypse

I just saw a guy doing wrist curls in the power rack.

You see me working out and you dont even say hi?!

…so rude.

Normal or reverse grip?

The end is near.

I once saw someone walking the treadmill at a slow pace for an hour while reading his newspaper and call that a workout. Multiple times…

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

I blame feminism.

Was it Popeye?

I sat here for a few minutes thinking of something in the gym that could be worse than that, but came up empty. It’ll be raining frogs and water will turn to blood shortly. Been nice knowing everybody…

A whole new level of douchebaggery

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

If they’re doing wrist curls in the squat rack publicly, doesn’t it make you wonder what they’re doing with their wrists privatly?

Maybe he was warming up his wrists before doing bicep curls?

You should have thrown a bosu ball at him.

I blame T-Nation:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1184429

I may be an idiot, but at least I know how to workout.

The thing I saw this week was a guy doing dumbbell curls in the squat rack then followed by some ab work in a circuit fashion. Are you serious?

jet

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
The thing I saw this week was a guy doing dumbbell curls in the squat rack then followed by some ab work in a circuit fashion. Are you serious?

jet[/quote]

Stuff like that makes me hate the fact that our power rack has a bar that people can hang from at the top of it.

There’s a guy who loves doing his hanging knee lifts from it (when the gym has a padded machine just for that excersise), all the while super setting with jump ropes, and running into another room to punch a punching bag.

I mean, isn’t there a better type of gym to train for boxing in than a Powerhouse gym?

[quote]TC wrote:
I just saw a guy doing wrist curls in the power rack.[/quote]

We’re you looking in the mirror? I hate to tell you…

[quote]pookie wrote:
Was it Popeye?
[/quote]

Speaking of Popeye.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
TC wrote:

We’re you looking in the mirror? I hate to tell you…[/quote]

LOL, ouch!

I just got back from the gym, and the girls volleyball team was doing more compound work than our boys lacrosse team.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I just got back from the gym, and the girls volleyball team was doing more compound work than our boys lacrosse team.[/quote]

Ah yes, I have fond memories of watching the UCSD volleyball girls lunging in unison in the RIMAC pit…

Whoever designed those standardized short shorts deserves some sort of placard for their car, adorned with, say, a gilded boner.

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

This may be just as bad: I saw a guy today doing squats in the wrist curl rack.

DB