Side Effects of 1-AD?

Hello everyone… it’s my first post here after lurking for a while. I want to ask some of the people here (that are certainly far more knowledgeable than I) about the use of 1-AD. Despite the recent prohormone ban, I have one bottle of 1-AD (purchased before the ban). I am 18 years old, turning 19 in less than two months. I am 6’0" 185 lbs at roughly 8% BF.
I am wondering if it will be worth it for me to use 1-AD, and how realistic a chance I have of suffering any of the listed side effects, particularly male pattern baldness. Any information/encouragement/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I can only relate my experience with it bro, you get some of the pros of AAS and all of the cons.Also, don’t think you don’t need PCT with it, cause it messed my sex life up for about six months! All i got was about 30-40 lbs on my bench and bad acne. In my opinion, throw that shit away…

1-AD will give you decent gains, as long as your training and diet are in order, but you only have one bottle. One bottle of 1-AD is not enough for a solid cycle. Also, you’re 18 years old, your natural test levels are as high as they are ever gonna be, don’t mess with the 1-AD. If you were older and had more of it, go for it, but you don’t need it now and it will do more harm than good.