Sickening Republican

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

Haha no doubt Whats worse is now all the right wing ass clowns are claiming to be Libertarians… The Ann Rayn shit stains are more Nazi then anyone if you stand for breaking down economic bariers but want a society where gays, minorities, and women dont have equal & fair rights then you are the Nazi…

[/quote]

Not a single word of this describes any “libertarian”.

Bad trolling is bad. 0/10[/quote]

Haha beans I like you… If you diagree with someone its all the sudden trolling… If their is no such thing as white privege I vote their is also no such thing as trolling :wink:
So if I stood for Legalizing marijuana, prositution. Decriminalizing drugs, abortion rights, gay marrige, end the wars, cut spending, and a flat tax… Wouldnt I be a real Libertarian? If not then what is a “real libertarian” ?

If you diagree with someone its all the sudden trolling… [/quote]

No. What you said, a bunch of make believe, was trolling. Pittbulllll & Zep post a ton of shit I disagree with, I don’t call them trolling.

You keep pushing that progressive agenda, don’t cry when the house of cards implodes however.

[quote]So if I stood for Legalizing marijuana, prositution. Decriminalizing drugs, abortion rights, gay marrige, end the wars, cut spending, and a flat tax… Wouldnt I be a real Libertarian? If not then what is a “real libertarian” ?
[/quote]

Libertarianism isn’t about any one or group of political issues. You can try and play reductionist until your fingers wear down to the bone. It doesn’t change liberty.

So no, just because someone does or doesn’t stand for those sides of issues doesn’t make one libertarian or not.

And not a single thing you posted in this last post relates to or proves your initial bullshit post.

So if a person ran for office under the ticket of
Legalizing marijuana, prositution. Decriminalizing drugs, abortion rights, gay marrige, end the wars, cut spending, and a flat tax… Wouldnt I they most likely fall in the libertarian ticket? I highly doubt someone with those views would get the nod from the dems or rebs

What are you talking about house of cards?

You seem testy today beans no AI

You seem testy today beans no AI [/quote]

Testy is Testy, CB is CB.

So if a person ran for office under the ticket of
Legalizing marijuana, prositution. Decriminalizing drugs, abortion rights, gay marrige, end the wars, cut spending, and a flat tax… Wouldnt I they most likely fall in the libertarian ticket?[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not.

The point being, if all they did was focus on issues, not commenting on concepts, I’d be wary of their intentions.

[quote]

What are you talking about house of cards? [/quote]

The inherent and inevitable end result of critical theory. It is, in and of itself, unsustainable, because like a trapped animal in the wild, you’ll end up having to chew off your own arm eventually.

And as you lay their bleeding out, the only people around that will be able to save you (the preverbal you) will be the people you’ve made into enemies pushing to the point where you had to eat yourself.

I don’t know what you mean by “AI”.

*there

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
How did democrats get away with adopting “progressive” as their new title?

Fucking nazis!

The sad part is that democrats have successfully tapped into the part of voters brains where they
Settle for mediocrity. They have corralled their followers into a herd of government children, ADDICTED to the breast milk of the government.

There is very little difference between most liberals, they have had their lives, personalities, and individuality STRIPPED by the government run by liberals. Standing in line for their welfare checks like CATTLE month after month. With just enough air to breath the government holds them underwater, never to grow out of their economic STRAIGHT JACKET.

And the dumbass cattle pull that same lever every time, guaranteeing that they will never have to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own lives. Only to pass on this mentality to the next generation of cattle. And when they die? Oh, boy! What a life to lol back on! Accomplishments? Experiences? Contributions to the world? Legacy? Footprint? ABSOLUTELY NONE, they are cattle!!!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

poisonous words for a liberal to hear[/quote]
I heard Glenn Beck posted here. [/quote]

attack the person,

not the argument

classic liberal[/quote]
There was an argument in there?

And as you lay their bleeding out, the only people around that will be able to save you (the preverbal you) will be the people you’ve made into enemies pushing to the point where you had to eat yourself.

I don’t know what you mean by “AI”. [/quote]

I dont get what you mean so I would be forced to become a gay prostitute on drugs ?

AI is a aromatase inhibitor keeps estrogen in check I assumed you were juicing like most on here

I dont get what you mean so I would be forced to become a gay prostitute on drugs ?[/quote]

I feel like I would be explaining this to someone who doesn’t even want to understand.

I wonder if you know or understand the basics of where the ideas you propagate come from.

Critical Theory, based on its own purpose and use, cannot be sustained. It will implode. IE: its pushers will end up the trapped animal that has to chew its own philosophical arm off to escape the trap they walked themselves into.

It is unlikely to reach that point. America has been resisting this decay of society for quite awhile now, in some areas with more success than others, but over all, there will be backlash. You can only take so much freedom away before people get angry. But, if they do succeed, it will likely be your grandkids or further that truly suffer to torture of “utopia”.

Critical Race Theory is just Critical Theory with a new flavor.

[quote]
AI is a aromatase inhibitor keeps estrogen in check I assumed you were juicing like most on here[/quote]

Oh, so it was a personal attack…

Question, how does someone like yourself, who is so adamant about generalizations made about Black Americans, and one who is so loudly “enlightened to the Black struggle” justify to yourself being so judgmental of others and making broad sweeping generalizations of everyone other than who you choose?

Do you even realize you are the very thing you dislike in others?

wow chill CB theres nothing wrong with juicing 1st off I was pointing out you seemed testy is all… Im down with all personal choices…Do what you dig

As far as the critical theory goes I sorta get what you are saying but I really dont see the harm in a world where we dont have so many damn rules and regulations… If you mean I would consider legal drug, prostitution and equal rights for all a eutopia sure sounds good to me… I dont see how that would be bad for individuals as everbody would have the freedom to make their own choices. Which as I understand it individual liberties/freedom is core belief of libertarians…

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We agree , the Republicans fuck up everything. Especially the middle class[/quote]

And democrats don’t? LOL[/quote]

I do think the Democrats are just a (TAD) better . I heard a description that one party is owed by money and the other just sells out to money , which one is which ?:slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well I think they both suck ass just in different ways. Republicans champion the top 1% and all the rich stock market guys who are fucking the middle class and the democrats champion the bottom 50% that fuck the middle class too. Fuck them both.

wow chill CB theres nothing wrong with juicing 1st off I was pointing out you seemed testy is all… Im down with all personal choices…Do what you dig[/quote]

I don’t need to chill. I’m not upset.

However you were taking a swipe at me, and all it did was further prove my point, which you continue to ignore in that respect.

You need some rules and regulations if your society is going to function and it has more than 14 people in it. Rules and regulations facilitate order, and order is needed to insure liberty.

That is the main issue I have the anarchists. Government is a necessary evil, by which evil men become powerful through the perversion of the need for some government.

ALl that said you are starting to conflate Critical Theory and libertarianism. They are two opposite ends of the spectrum. (However, I suspect you either know this already, or don’t care.)

You are too focused on individual issues.

As for equal rights, we are all born with equal rights. It is and only can be a failing of government to see otherwise. Rights are inalienable. They don’t come and go, they just are, even if they are repressed by the government you still have them, the government just stops you from exercising them.

As for the other things you talk about, one needs to consider the unintended consequences of those choices. Your freedom ends where someone else’s begins. You are free to do as you please as long as you don’t violate the rights of others. Drugs being legal, great. Until it turns out the local bus driver has decided to take up Heroin for fun, and is endangering 100’s of lives every day now…

It just isn’t a simple as saying “poof make everything legal”.

And as an aside, the type of “utopia” you are thinking of, isn’t the type of utopia progressives are looking for.

Because your choices effect the society around you. You have shown over and over again in your posts you actually only give the “equal rights” to people you want to have equal rights. You go out of your way to put down those that think different than you and look to bully them into silence through ridicule.

While this is your choice, and your freedom to do so, if you push it too far, and words become actions, you can’t be free to choose that option.

[quote]Which as I understand it individual liberties/freedom is core belief of libertarians…

[/quote]

Yes, but it doesn’t mean there isn’t rule of law. It isn’t anarchy.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We agree , the Republicans fuck up everything. Especially the middle class[/quote]

I do think the Democrats are just a (TAD) better . I heard a description that one party is owed by money and the other just sells out to money , which one is which ?:slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well I think they both suck ass just in different ways. Republicans champion the top 1% and all the rich stock market guys who are fucking the middle class and the democrats champion the bottom 50% that fuck the middle class too. Fuck them both.[/quote]

Read 1984. Pay particular attention to when Orwell uses Winston to make commentary on the “three classes”.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Well I think they both suck ass just in different ways. Republicans champion the top 1% and all the rich stock market guys who are fucking the middle class and the democrats champion the bottom 50% that fuck the middle class too. Fuck them both.[/quote]

Read 1984. Pay particular attention to when Orwell uses Winston to make commentary on the “three classes”.

[/quote]

I have read it, but it has been years. I will have to go back and read it again.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

There were 4 classes, you forgot unpersons. Inner party, outer party, proles are what you are talking about, right Beans? You want to talk about this? I’m also your huckleberry.

Beans, what party would you want gays, medical marijuana users and backers, people who want equal rights be in, considering your Orwellian picture?

If you try and argue they are in a class other than Proles, or unpersons… I’ll have a very hard time believing you without something of substance. I’m pretty good at seeing through, “doublespeak” so, please enlighten us.

Your truck or bus driver exist. Instead of heroine, they use uppers/amphetamines or are alcoholics. A heroine addict wont even get out of bed, and driving a bus or truck wont support that habit. So your strict order can also be a cause of anarchy. So far as I can tell, people who want drugs, or would use them in a liberated society still use them in this one. Places that legalize drugs don’t have increased drug use or crime as a result, rather they have drug tourism, and I wonder what happens to the drug crimes when they aren’t crimes anymore? Hmmm…

IMO there is a good bit of doublespeak being kicked from both dems and repubs. But, when I look at who the repubs overtly represent (the top 1%) who give people like myself options like the Romney, and I see all the kings horses and all the kings men who are staunch Christians voting for Romney, I realize there’s doublespeak and doublefaith going on… The moral grounds the repubs supposedly stand on got shipped off to India and China along with their religious integrity. As a former Catholic, Mormons scared the Jesus out of me… Today, I have a hard time hearing that word without associating it with manipulation, and a bit of laughter.

It also paints Christian conservatives as morally bankrupt, or complete morons considering Mormons are some retarded Christians if not blasphemers by their faiths, up until election time… Lol, bunch of bullshitters.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
How did democrats get away with adopting “progressive” as their new title?

Fucking nazis!

The sad part is that democrats have successfully tapped into the part of voters brains where they
Settle for mediocrity. They have corralled their followers into a herd of government children, ADDICTED to the breast milk of the government.

There is very little difference between most liberals, they have had their lives, personalities, and individuality STRIPPED by the government run by liberals. Standing in line for their welfare checks like CATTLE month after month. With just enough air to breath the government holds them underwater, never to grow out of their economic STRAIGHT JACKET.

And the dumbass cattle pull that same lever every time, guaranteeing that they will never have to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own lives. Only to pass on this mentality to the next generation of cattle. And when they die? Oh, boy! What a life to lol back on! Accomplishments? Experiences? Contributions to the world? Legacy? Footprint? ABSOLUTELY NONE, they are cattle!!!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

poisonous words for a liberal to hear[/quote]
I heard Glenn Beck posted here. [/quote]

attack the person,

not the argument

classic liberal[/quote]
There was an argument in there? [/quote]

And now upping the pettiness, man I could never do it the way a liberal does it…

I award your nitpicking one answer…,not an argument, but points.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read it in 1984 :slight_smile: it was ok and I can see some things that are comparable , but I do not think it a bible of sorts

[quote]Severiano wrote:

There were 4 classes, you forgot unpersons. Inner party, outer party, proles are what you are talking about, right Beans? You want to talk about this? I’m also your huckleberry.
[/quote]

I was thinking of the point where he talks about the upper, middle and lower classes. How the upper and middle essentially just continuously switch places, and use the lower classes for their ends, and the lower classes pretty much always stay the lower classes.

[quote]Severiano wrote:
Beans, what party would you want gays, medical marijuana users and backers, people who want equal rights be in, considering your Orwellian picture?

If you try and argue they are in a class other than Proles, or unpersons… I’ll have a very hard time believing you without something of substance. I’m pretty good at seeing through, “doublespeak” so, please enlighten us. [/quote]

Nothing you said here even remotely relates to what I said. Nice try though putting words in my mouth.

It like you haven’t even read my posts…

All things, which if caught doing, the rule of law removes their ability to drive the bus…

Utterly false. Spend more time around junkies, there are quite a few that are functional.

You are missing the entire point of the example.