T Nation

Sickening Republican

Wretched Republicans screwing up the progressive agenda for over a century now....
http://www.grayflannelsuit.net/blog/1846-anti-slavery-alphabet

We agree , the Republicans fuck up everything. Especially the middle class

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We agree , the Republicans fuck up everything. Especially the middle class[/quote]

And democrats don’t? LOL

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We agree , the Republicans fuck up everything. Especially the middle class[/quote]

And democrats don’t? LOL[/quote]

I do think the Democrats are just a (TAD) better . I heard a description that one party is owed by money and the other just sells out to money , which one is which ?:slight_smile:

How did democrats get away with adopting “progressive” as their new title?

Fucking nazis!

The sad part is that democrats have successfully tapped into the part of voters brains where they
Settle for mediocrity. They have corralled their followers into a herd of government children, ADDICTED to the breast milk of the government.

There is very little difference between most liberals, they have had their lives, personalities, and individuality STRIPPED by the government run by liberals. Standing in line for their welfare checks like CATTLE month after month. With just enough air to breath the government holds them underwater, never to grow out of their economic STRAIGHT JACKET.

And the dumbass cattle pull that same lever every time, guaranteeing that they will never have to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own lives. Only to pass on this mentality to the next generation of cattle. And when they die? Oh, boy! What a life to lol back on! Accomplishments? Experiences? Contributions to the world? Legacy? Footprint? ABSOLUTELY NONE, they are cattle!!!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

poisonous words for a liberal to hear

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
[/quote]

I guess with the same ardor as the Republicans adopting “Conservative” as their’s

Oh Where should I put this :slight_smile:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Fucking nazis!

The sad part is that democrats have successfully tapped into the part of voters brains where they
Settle for mediocrity. They have corralled their followers into a herd of government children, ADDICTED to the breast milk of the government.

There is very little difference between most liberals, they have had their lives, personalities, and individuality STRIPPED by the government run by liberals. Standing in line for their welfare checks like CATTLE month after month. With just enough air to breath the government holds them underwater, never to grow out of their economic STRAIGHT JACKET.

And the dumbass cattle pull that same lever every time, guaranteeing that they will never have to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own lives. Only to pass on this mentality to the next generation of cattle. And when they die? Oh, boy! What a life to lol back on! Accomplishments? Experiences? Contributions to the world? Legacy? Footprint? ABSOLUTELY NONE, they are cattle!!!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

poisonous words for a liberal to hear[/quote]
I heard Glenn Beck posted here.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Fucking nazis!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

I heard Glenn Beck posted here. [/quote]

attack the person,

not the argument

classic liberal

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Fucking nazis!

Individuality
Self-reliance
Personal responsibility
ECONOMIC FREEDOM

I heard Glenn Beck posted here. [/quote]

Haha no doubt Whats worse is now all the right wing ass clowns are claiming to be Libertarians… The Ann Rayn shit stains are more Nazi then anyone if you stand for breaking down economic bariers but want a society where gays, minorities, and women dont have equal & fair rights then you are the Nazi…

real liberatrains are for all Freedoms not just for the white hetro upperclass

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

Haha no doubt Whats worse is now all the right wing ass clowns are claiming to be Libertarians… The Ann Rayn shit stains are more Nazi then anyone if you stand for breaking down economic bariers but want a society where gays, minorities, and women dont have equal & fair rights then you are the Nazi…

[/quote]

Not a single word of this describes any “libertarian”.

Bad trolling is bad. 0/10

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Pretty much. How people have hard line party affiliation at this point baffles me.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
[/quote]

I guess with the same ardor as the Republicans adopting “Conservative” as their’s
[/quote]

conservative is an adjective.

Progressive is a political ideology.

conservative liberal? ok.
progressive-republican? Oxy-Moron.

It’s basically saying, Yes we are progressive! We are Far-Left Wing Whack Jobs and proud of it!!!

…but go ahead I suppose.

one day, china will come a knocking on our door for their money.

We will have no choice but to point to our welfare lines and ask china, “can we pay you with slaves”?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

We will have no choice but to point to our welfare lines and ask china, “can we pay you with slaves”?[/quote]

They only way that happens is if the come “knocking” with bullets. Which won’t happen for 2 reasons:

1. Economics - We live in a global economy now and neither side wants to fuck that up
  2. Behind every blade of grass is an American citizen with a gun… - Some smart dude.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I do not think you know what Middle Class means.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

We will have no choice but to point to our welfare lines and ask china, “can we pay you with slaves”?[/quote]

They only way that happens is if the come “knocking” with bullets. Which won’t happen for 2 reasons:

1. Economics - We live in a global economy now and neither side wants to fuck that up
  2. Behind every blade of grass is an American citizen with a gun… - Some smart dude.[/quote]

Practically speaking, yes I agree 99%

BUT, with the global economy shaping up, Americas dominance has diminished and will continue to do so to a point. Instead of having one dominant (American) economy, there will soon be several key economies that drive the global. At this point, China could continue to strive forth without Americas help, and thats when things could get ugly, when china knows it no longer needs America economically (20-30 yrs? ever?).

I know welfare is only a sliver of our spending, I just thinks its comical that we owe china a bunch of money, meanwhile we nouture and spend a bunch of money on those who don’t want to work in our country and these same people would be LEFT TO STARVE in china.

COMPASSION (i.e. every issue that gets converted into and EMOTIONAL APPEAL by liberals) is our problem, we need to let a few starve ONLY to light the fire under their ass, but that will never happen.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

2. Behind every blade of grass is an American citizen with a gun… - Some smart dude.[/quote]

Practically speaking, yes I agree 99%

BUT, with the global economy shaping up, Americas dominance has diminished and will continue to do so to a point. Instead of having one dominant (American) economy, there will soon be several key economies that drive the global. At this point, China could continue to strive forth without Americas help, and thats when things could get ugly, when china knows it no longer needs America economically (20-30 yrs? ever?).[/quote]

I don’t know that Chinese citizens will stand to live under the current conditions if China was to make it to that point. China isn’t really the bastion of liberty.

I guess I feel like China will have its own Civil War to deal with before it can worry about us not paying back what, for all practical purposes, we all know will never be paid back anyway.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I do not think you know what Middle Class means.[/quote]

When 90% of people retire at or below poverty level I would not make an argument they are middle class, or ever have been.