Sickabs and Ct Rockula

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I kinda don’t doubt your 350 bench, because you seem like one of those guys who benches quite often.
[/quote]

This is funny

I will post a video of my 400lb squat when I can squat 400 lbs. Who’s with me??

I’m surprised people take the good Count as anything more than an entertainer around these parts.

I think he’s a riot, and I don’t look into it any more than that.

Ct.Rock’s gonna suck your bludz

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I will post a video of my 400lb squat when I can squat 400 lbs. Who’s with me?? [/quote]

Sickabs, apparently.

[quote]anonym wrote:
I’m surprised people take the good Count as anything more than an entertainer around these parts.

I think he’s a riot, and I don’t look into it any more than that.[/quote]

This.

Hey we all know the rule around here: “pics or it didn’t happen.” Ct.Rock hasn’t provided pics, so everybody including him knows that none of it happened. Simple.

Can I be called out : D It looks fun

From SickAbs stats we are about the same size, yet he’s much leaner. I can squat 405x3, but can’t touch that 350 bench. I’m at 315 now. So it’s not very hard to imagine that he can get those lifts.

o o o my 2 cents worth, i dont remember who but someone jus said that they dont doubt sickabz 350 bench but doubt his 400 squat, i mean if that really is the case then sickabs got some issues, if a dude can bench 350 but not squat 400 . . . . . . i guess he must have a disportionate body,

i mean no matter how hypertrophy work you do for legs while only doing strength for upper body, i mean my squat and bench are 50lbs apart but thats because i dont bench or squat that much

[quote]Anthony50 wrote:
From SickAbs stats we are about the same size, yet he’s much leaner. I can squat 405x3, but can’t touch that 350 bench. I’m at 315 now. So it’s not very hard to imagine that he can get those lifts. [/quote]

Haha, oh yes it is.

I personally think on this type of website some sort of picture/video should be MANDATORY!

I mean, does anyone have a facebook with no pictures? You don’t want to be “that guy”

Nobody wants to be… “that guy”

People ask for picture/videos and it RARELY happens…

Just like setting of the “Lunk Alarm in Alabama”.

[quote]Ironfreak wrote:
I personally think on this type of website some sort of picture/video should be MANDATORY!

I mean, does anyone have a facebook with no pictures? You don’t want to be “that guy”

Nobody wants to be… “that guy”[/quote]

I’m That Guy!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]Ironfreak wrote:

Nobody wants to be… “that guy”[/quote]

I’m That Guy![/quote]

No, you’re That One Guy.

Sheesh.

here’s why I doubt SA’s ability to bench 350 … Oct. 2008 he started posting and created a thread dedicated to young girls (surprise surprise) and started bragging about his 350 bench. Someone (I think it was PMPM but I could be wrong) requested video evidence and he SEEMED more than happy to oblige only to not follow through. (Also, for what it’s worth he claimed to have low DL and Squat numbers in relation to his bench, I think the were around 300, due to having a bad back)

Fast forward a year to the What happened to T-Vixen thread. His claims are bench 350 (which stayed the same from his Oct. 2008 claim), Squat and DL 400 (which, despite having a bad back, went up a hundred pounds … sounds suspect to me). Once again video proof was requested and he has yet to even give us the courtesy to respond one way of the other.

Personally, I think the dude’s a joke, I really could care less if he has a better bench than me and looks better; he’s a low life piece of shit who doesn’t deserve threads dedicated to him. I’m actually kicking myself right now for responding, but for what it’s worth, I’m letting everyone know that he’s full of shit and why I think he is … maybe this’ll motivate him to produce some video evidence.

But I doubt it, he’ll probably just say “Damn, you sweatin’ me that much you must be gay!!” because he’s too immature, predictable, and idiotic to reply any other way.

As for the Ct. I think he’s an alright dude. He seems to have a pretty good sense of humor and can take his chops busted pretty well; I don’t participate in BOI (I’m not into drama) so I can’t say much about his lifts or what he claims.

i will address all inquiries with pics of bis, tris, wheels, and chest…my model agent says my quads have to slim down as they are â??huge". now the rest of his models are scrawny puss models tho

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
my model agent says my quads have to slim down as they are â??huge". [/quote]

DAMN! They really are. Boobs look like they could use a little work. Maybe a Manzeer.

Nice detective work, Polo. lol

I agree with this 100%. If enough people call him out, maybe he’ll get so pissed off, get under a 405lb loaded barbell and eat shit on camera. That’d be sweeeeeet.

As for Ct. Rockula, here’s what he posted on Christmas what his numbers were (taken from BOI)

stiff leg deadlift 320x3 best touch n go
regular deadlift 420x3 cluster set

(actually proud that I don’t use gloves,straps,or chalk)

squat 455 parallel free weight
500ish smith machine parallel

He also says he “wants to get back down to 260”, and he was 320 when he used some PH’s last year. I don’t really see many people on this site who want to lose 40lbs of lbm, so yeah, I still think he’s a fat shit who runs his mouth and hasn’t provided a single bit of evidence for ANY of his claims. It’s a joke to me that people are taking him seriously in BOI.

In all honesty, if he didn’t post ridiculous claims OUTSIDE of his lifting, I’d probably believe him. But if he expects us to believe like hellfrost said, him snorting coke off a hookers ass in a cemetary, well fuck if I’m going to believe ANYTHING he says.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
i will address all inquiries with pics of bis, tris, wheels, and chest…my model agent says my quads have to slim down as they are â??huge". now the rest of his models are scrawny puss models tho[/quote]

You’ve posted pics about how pretty you are. Lets see videos of your lifts.

What is BOI?