T Nation

Sickabs and Ct Rockula

Because I’m bored and the Giants game isn’t on yet, I (and I’m sure a ton of others) would like to call you out.

Sickabs, I’m especially interested in your 400lb squat. I kinda don’t doubt your 350 bench, because you seem like one of those guys who benches quite often.

Ct Rockula, feel free to post anything but excuses.

Oh shit here we go! This will be entertaining.

nah, I’m good.

Sweet.

I approve of this thread.

And SickAbs can’t pretend not to have access to a camera, those teenagers he’s molesting all have them.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
And SickAbs can’t pretend not to have access to a camera, those teenagers he’s molesting all have them.[/quote]

He’s posted pictures. It sure looks like he lifts.

I just think his 400lb squat claim is a crock of shit.

Rock, I should’ve figured. Fat fuck.

i’m pretty sure sickabs is in prison on statutory rape charges or something.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
i’m pretty sure sickabs is in prison on statutory rape charges or something.[/quote]

Again?

i don’t think rock is fat either.

i imagine him to just be a normal dude.

i mean, as normal as a ‘hot topic’ employee can be, but still.

Rock’s a good guy.

I feel kinda bad about this, what did he do to deserve a call out?

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Rock’s a good guy.

I feel kinda bad about this, what did he do to deserve a call out?[/quote]

aside from claiming he is a 300lb rock granite monstrosity and literally throws around what… 90lbs dumbbells for bicep curls…

not much.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i don’t think rock is fat either.

i imagine him to just be a normal dude.

i mean, as normal as a ‘hot topic’ employee can be, but still.[/quote]

This is a picture of Mark Bell weighing ~290 at 5’11 and probably between 17-20% BF.

Shit, Waylander’s not even 300lbs yet and he’s fucking huge.

If Rockula had any any appreciable muscle mass, even if it’s covered with a decent bit of flab, or had and reason to be fat (say big lifts) he’d have posted something already. Shit, even if he had a few big lifts, he’d have posted them already.

I still think he’s a fat shit.

Also, for what it’s worth, this was more for sickabs. Even though it seems like it, I don’t really have a problem with ct rockula, I just find him annoying and pretty much everything he says is so far fetched and ridiculous, that I think he should be called out a little more often.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Also, for what it’s worth, this was more for sickabs. Even though it seems like it, I don’t really have a problem with ct rockula, I just find him annoying and pretty much everything he says is so far fetched and ridiculous, that I think he should be called out a little more often.[/quote]

You mean the time where he said he was sniffing crack off of a whores ass by a cemetery wasn’t true?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
i’m pretty sure sickabs is in prison on statutory rape charges or something.[/quote]

that’s nothing to joke about, i know a guy who got nailed with that.
He spent six months in jail and could not leave idaho for 3 years…

so pretty much he spent 3 and a half years in jail.

I don’t have a problem with sick abs.

yeah he’s an asshole and guido and whatever. but it’s not like he tries to hide it.

if he’s making up lies about his lift he should be called out on them

but the SAME EXACT thing should be applied to rock. i mean the mofo tries to wave his dick around in the BOI.

video of him saying ‘yo this is ct rock’ and then him lifting really should be requested. or not. not like he ever responds to call outs.

oh well.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i don’t think rock is fat either.

i imagine him to just be a normal dude.

i mean, as normal as a ‘hot topic’ employee can be, but still.[/quote]

This is a picture of Mark Bell weighing ~290 at 5’11 and probably between 17-20% BF.

Shit, Waylander’s not even 300lbs yet and he’s fucking huge.

If Rockula had any any appreciable muscle mass, even if it’s covered with a decent bit of flab, or had and reason to be fat (say big lifts) he’d have posted something already. Shit, even if he had a few big lifts, he’d have posted them already.

I still think he’s a fat shit.[/quote]

u mad?

I have faith in SickAbs and Ct.Rockula

I’d like to see videos and photos of all the people that claim things and then get called out but I don’t think it will or ever does happen. If I had a 400 pound squat and boasted of it and someone called me out at least I’d have an i phone to have someone video it or something… but never any concrete evidence comes from these.