Sick on a Cycle

I had to take last week off training and juice due to a insane work week and a bad cold. I was ready to start back up Monday but this damn cold wont die. I figured rather then push myself and make it worse I’d just get back on when back to 90%… So for the last week & 2 days I just ran a maintenance dose of T cyp. I figure I’ll just add a week or 2 to the end of cycle to make up for it.

Do you guys find you get sick easier while on a cycle? I always feel like colds linger longer then they should. Could just be that its cold as fuck when I generally blast and its cold/flue season

If its just a week i would have stuck to the blast dose. Now your levels are gonna be all over the place and just take that much longer to stabilize

^ agreed

Your levels are going to be coming down when your ready to start again because of the ester length. Then you have to bring them back up. Maintenance dose did you no good.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

Do you guys find you get sick easier while on a cycle? I always feel like colds linger longer then they should. Could just be that its cold as fuck when I generally blast and its cold/flue season [/quote]

Yes, I’ve always gotten sick during cycle. Worst possible time. Trying to eat enough food just to maintain can seem impossible.

Been taking zinc, multivitamin, vitamin C, vitamin D along with everythang else leading up to current cycle and will continue throughout to prevent it this time.

Was pretty sick with the flu a month ago before cycle, and my mum (DONT LAUGH) made a traditional Polish cure of chicken soup with SO MUCH GARLIC. Big dirty chunks of garlic. Slept for 10hrs after eating soup, woke up extremely sweaty but completely cured. My go to cure in the future.

^ thanks bro im gonna go ol school with grandmas matzo ball soup. Plenty of garlic & chicken with matzo balls as big as john waynes nuts. True my levels are shit but im gonna heal up hit the gym then hit the juice. Started at 178 damn neer @ 190 after 4 weeks. Nutrition was spot on & program good. This is a minor setback… ill be a heavyweight when im done 4 sheezy. Time 2 get big this colds gotta go